beomhan gets chickened

beomhan was sick. the last week beteween having a flu, bouncing his head on hard concrete and general exaustion has been litteral hell for him and now even his spotify betrayed him.

with those thoughts beomhan was laying face first on his bed. he just returned from the hospital not that it realy matters since he isnt doing any better than he was before.

he has been slipping in and out of consciousnes for hours. the only beings in his house being him and a mouse who has made its home inside the walls of his apartment.

he thought of jay in his semi concious state and how he is doing. the home they share being very quiet since his departure to boys planet dorms.

to drown down the eptiness of the air around him beomhan reached for his phone and opened spotify only then he realised his account was banned when a sudden urge to hit his head on a hard surface again bloomed in his chest. he would rather suffer that pain again than switching to youtube music.

without him realising his head got dizzy again and suddenly he was on the floor. somehow he felt even worse than before. but weirdly that was not from the fall he endured. he felt itchy and wrong in his own skin.

the frustration he was feeling got the better of him and so he intended to jell and let all the feelings out but all he heard was a raspy quack.

with the decision to not deal with whatever this is now he fell assleep once more.

𓅰

when he woke up again it was dark. the only thing he could see were the massive shadows framing his room.

he was dazed and confused as to why he woke up and why he fell assleep on the floor in the first place.

answers to one of his questions came to him quickly, hearing the front door open. quacking in tiredness he decided not to question anything and just sit his day out on the floor.

that option was shut down as soon as it flew into his mind becouse the creature franticly opening all his doors was spencer. giant ginormus tall shadowy spencer. its safe to say he passed out again.

𓅰

when spencer came to rewiew beomhans new ideas he did not think he would find no beomhan but a passed out baby chick in beomhans apartment.

that was quite strange becouse beomhan would usualy preparing to go to his office at this time and he has never seen a duck in that area of seul. how did it even get up on the mountain that beomhan lives on?

when he held the duck in his hands he noticed it was burning with a fever. but even so it was the most peaceful animal he had ever laid eyes upon.

spender decided to work in beomhans kitchen until the said man would return home.

𓅰

Remember what he said about the duck? that it was peaceful? he couldent be more wrong. the duck was certenly an awake chaos-making machine.

when it first woke up it started quacking at him non stop while running on his keyboard deleating everything that was open while simultaneously writting gibberish emails topeople he did and didnt know.

he thought it was just hungry so he gave it a cut hardboiled egg and some dandelion leaves (he searched for any vegetable all around beomhans apartment and found none).

he had no idea a chick could fake gag until he placed the food infront of it.

when he offred it watter it tried splashing him while in reality it was just poking him with its baby feathers.

now atleast he knew the chick was a male by the small scratches on his palm that the chichs pointy feathers caused him.

he eventualy had enough of the small animal and put him with his food and watter in a clear spacious bucket he called chick prison.

at first the small guy ran around the bucket sometimes hitting a wall and falling on his side. after some time the chick climbed in his watter bowl and start staring at him and quacking occasionally.

𓅰

hours passed and there was still no sign of beomhan. spencer was getting tired of waiting for him. he decided that he was going back to his apartment and will take the chick with him.

the yellow fellow has fallen asleep once again so it would be easy to transport him.

when they went on the train beomhan was wide awake but the sounds around him scared him and so he hid deeper into spencers warm jacket pocket letting out small chirps occasionally.

𓅰

there were two train lines needed to come to spencers apartment. while waiting for the second train to arive beomhan decided to explore the outside world. the second step he took out of his safe pocket he tripped into a puddle of mud.

when spencer saw that he just sighed, picked up the ball of wet fur and decided he will clean him at home.

𓅰

at home spencer didnt find any bucket big enough for the chick to swim like he had tried to do in the glass of watter before. thats why he filed the bath with a few inches of watter.

when he made sure that the chick wouldnt drown in the watter he left the bathroom to make himself something to eat.

not 20 minutes later he opened the bathroom door just to find a fully grown man in his bath tub.

'BEOMHAN?!' he screamed 'what are you doing here!?!' continued with a 'where have you been all day!?!'

while he was screaming in shock he didnt realise that his dinner was splattered on the white tiles of his bathroom but neither did beomhan.

all beomhan said back was a flat 'my head hurts' before passing out once more.

𓅰

when beomhan woke up he was laying on spencers bed with spencer sitting right beside his head.

when he noticed beomhan is awake he glanced carefully at him for any sign of pain before exhaling with a 'beomhan... you have no idea how many projects you have just deleted of my computer.'

𓅰