inosuke x reader *fight me*

Hi just wanted to say im sorry for the small break
Sorry for the grammar im on two cokes and some strawberry cake don't ask
M/n = Misspronounced name
Slight swearing
---------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov
Why won't you leave me alone you thought to your self. Ever since you joined tanjiro and his group there was a certain boar-headed boy following you around. It seemed like he studying you, constantly breathing down your neck it was kinds creepy. You couldn't tell what his intentions were because of his mask, which kinda feaked you out. Its not like you felt like you were in danger but more like a annoyance. He was always trying to fight poor zenitsu but never you. He watched you train like he had nothing better to do. Till finally he came up to and stared you dead in the eyes and asked "fight me." You stared back at him blankly "no" you said. "Hah you dare turn me down!" Yelled inosuke loudly. You simply put down your sword and turned around and left. no question needed you just left. Inosuke didn't understand why did you turn him down you were finally the worthy opponent he had been searching for. He thought if he figures out your strengths and weaknesses he be able to beat you. He certainly didn't expect you to turn down his offer. He had been watching and waiting for the right moment to challenge you. He had hoped to catch you off guard when you accepted his offer. Days went by and he kept pestering you to fight him. Well you were persistent and days turned into weeks. But still inosuke didn't give up he needed to fight you. Anytime that inosuke brought up fighting you, you simply ignored him. This pissed inosuke off he didn't like being ignored at all. You were once again training when inosuke came up to. Since it was one of two things he would ask it was most likely he wanted to fight you. You just ignored him from the start not like you knew it pissed him off. "M/n fight me!" "Inosuke no and I've said this before im not fighting you." You sounded clearly annoyed with him. You began to turn around and walk away when inosuke said something. 'I bet your too weak to fight me" inosuke mumbled. You stoped dead in your tracks as you replayed a too familiar scene.
Flashback
"You cant do it you'll never become a demon slayer" those words hurt your heart. You knew deep down that you would become a demon slayer. "Your too weak anyways" they mumble.
End of Flashback
Those words rang in your ear as you slowly went back to reality. "What did you say to me" you say as calmly as possible. Inosuke seeing your reaction had an idea. "Yeah you heard me your too weak to fight me" inosuke spat out. In truth he believed you were strong but he never say that out loud. That hit a nerve you wipped your head around and stared inosuke down. "Bring it on piggy" you said which pissed him off.
After a pretty short fight you had your blade to his neck and his swords off to the sides of him. You stood up and brush off your uniform and began to walk away. As you walk farther you heard inosuke get up. "I want a rematch" you heard as you walked into the distance.

Well that was a fun one to write but I hope you enjoy that story and have a wonderful day or night.

Word count 606