Prologue: Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

***

Seokjin, "It's done..."

Jimin, "Finally..."

Yoongi, "Now we can finally drink..."

Youngbin, "Yay! Should we all go to Station tonight?"

Namjoon, "*Zzz...*"

Seokjin, "Namjoon-ssi's already far away, dreaming."

Sodam, "I have turned down every day of the week boyfriend for the past 2 weeks, but if that is the case, I will turn today's down also."

Taehyung, "...Were you still keeping your 7 lovers?"

"It's likely to be 6 now, since the case went on for so long."

Seokjin, "..." There's a lot he want to object to, but he's just going to stay quite. The suspect of a case closing in on its statue of limitations made a move, and they chased him for 1 month. 2nd Unit was put on the case and they all frantically investigated, and finally found his hideout 3 days ago. They successfully arrested him last night, and they just finished up all of the paperwork. Everyone's sleeping on their desks. Bodies laying in heaps.

Taehyung, "Alright, then let's all go out for drinks tonight. Let's invite our wallet too."

Yoongi, "Oh yeah!"

Namjoon, "..."

Youngbin, "Oh, Joon's up."

Seokjin, "I am gonna work hard in the afternoon too! For the beer!"

Jimin, "You guys are so calculating."

Sodam, "Seokjin-ssi, you are completely acting like one of us now."

Seokjin, "M-May I please join you guys tonight..."

Yoongi, "Too late, idiot."

Seokjin laughs.

Taehyung, "..." Half a year has flown by since he was transferred into 2nd Unit. At a glance, these guys seem like they are always joking around. But they're unbelievably talented. Taehyung glances over at everyone blissfully. However, this moment of peace was to be quickly shattered.

Speaker, "'To each station from MPD. Body found in the northern public restroom at Yongsangu Itaewon South Park'."

Seokjin,"!"

Hoseok, "Hey guys!"

Taehyung, "...This?" Hoseok comes in nodding at the same time as the incoming call. "Let's go."

All, "Yes!"

"...Guess we won't be getting drinks tonight."

Seokjin, "Next time!" This is nothing out of the ordinary. They quickly shift gears and head to the site.

They arrive at an imposing scene with caution tape strewn around the perimeter. Crowds of spectators and police-related wolves are creating a commotion. "We're going in."