I looked to where the giggles came from and found Stacey standing there with her phone.

"Time to wake up we are getting ready to serve dinner..................You two are adorable together." She pointed her phone at me and showed me a picture she had taken of Em and I sleeping.

"That's super creepy Stacey." I threw my pillow at her and she ran back to the front of the plane.

I threw myself down on the bed next to Em who was staring at me with a smile.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Hi."

"I'm surprised you fell asleep." I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Me too." She nodded her head "something about watching you sleep relaxes me."

"How often do you watch me sleep." I grinned and scooted closer to her.

She shrugged her shoulders "I don't sleep great usually........... I've got a lot to worry about........ so I watch you until I fall asleep."

I grinned at her. "You're creepy Miss Cole."

She pushed my shoulder lightly. "I'm not!" She defended herself.

"Are too..... Creepy and adorable." I leaned in and pecked her lips.

We stayed like that for another minute before my stomach growled. I broke the kiss off and smiled at her. "Let's go eat." I held my hand out for her and pulled her up with me.

We walked hand in hand out to the table sitting next to each other across from Eric and Stacey.

"Well hello there. I thought I was gonna have to come back with a crowbar." Stacey said with a smirk as we took our place.

I glared at her.

The flight attendant walked in then with pans of food and laid it all out on the table so we could grab what we wanted.

"Listen my parents are rich............ but not Steak on a private jet rich." Stacey laughed as she grabbed herself some food.

"Well they don't have to be when their daughter spends all of my money." I shrugged them grabbed myself food.

"Does your family own any planes?" Stacey asked Eric.

"Uh..... we have some small Cessnas..... but those are purely for recreational purposes."

Stacey and I nodded are heads at him.

"Oh... that's cool though. My family didn't go the plane route. We are a boating family." Stacey responded.

"Oh! You know how to sail?" He asked her.

"Yep! I took Clara out last summer on the ocean!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah.......never again. I feel nautilus thinking about it." I gagged.

"Listening to you rich kids talk is wild." Emelia finally spoke.

The 3 of us turned and looked at her.

"Okay well what did you do for fun when you were our age?" Stacey asked her.

"I don't know. I was already 2 years into college at your age."

"Overachiever." I coughed into my sleeve.

She shoved me and I giggled.

"No seriously what did you do for fun. I'm curious now." I asked.

"I don't know........... we did a lot of drinking and smoking weed." She shrugged.