Chapter 24:

Xiao pov:

5 yrs later after the wedding.

(Xiao is 35 years old.")

They were living on Aether and Lumine apartment. Xiao and Lumine sleep in the same room while Aether's room becomes their daughter's room. I still wearing Aether's earring.

"Daddy, where are you going?" The daughter said.

"Paimon, daddy is just going somewhere, I'll be back too." I smiled.

(Paimon, their sweet daughter who is 5 years old: She is an albino!)

"Hmmmmmm but I wanted you to tell me more about uncle Aether!" Paimon said.

"I will tell you later, ok." I said while patting her head.

"Paimon, Don't bother your father, he will meet his old friend today." Lumine said.

"But-"

"I will cook your favorite curry today, okay!" She said while grabbing Paimon.

"Yay!"

"Don't worry I will be back!" I said and kissed them on their forehead. "Bye."

"Bye!" They said both. (Pic)

While I was walking I passed the playground where Aether always went. I sat at the swing for a while.

"Aether...." I said while swinging the swing

I arrived at the cafe where my old friends are gonna meet. I saw them.

"Xiao here!" Venti waved.

I sat beside Venti.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I said.

"No it's okay!" Kazuha smiled.

"Time flies so fast!" Venti said.

"Yeah it's like we were teenagers yesterday but now we are adults." Heizou said.

Many things changed for them like Venti helping Diluc manage his winery, Kazuha became a traveller and traveled the world with his boyfriend, and I became friends with Hezou who became a great police detective, who helped me put the bully in jail...

"We were still 4 nemo right?" Venti said in a low tone.

"Or we should change it to 5 swirls." Heizou said.

"What a great idea!" Kazuha smiled.

"Yeah." I said.

After we eat. We started to say goodbye to each other. They were busy today because of work. I bought 2 flowers before I went to the cemetery. While I was walking I saw Hu tao standing on Qiqi's grave while holding a flower.

"Oh Xiao you are here too!" She smiled.

"Yeah I wanted to visit Qiqi."

She is still wearing the bracelet that Qiqi gave to her and Hu tao that she gave to Qiqi.

"You're still wearing those."

"Yeah Qiqi gave her bracelet to me before she died!... Oh I will gonna go now I still need to meet Yanfei bye!" She left.

I place the flower I bought and I touch the Qiqi grave.

"Qiqi, how was Aether there? Are you happy there? Tell me if Aether has another man there, I will be mad at him! Hehe..." I smiled.

The next grave I went to is Aether's grave. I suddenly saw Rose with her girlfriend.

"Xiao, long time no see!" She said,