Chapter 23: Special chapter!

Start from the beginning

I told her about Aether.

"He is a nice friend. I wanted to meet him again. Where is he?" She asked.

My face became sad when she asked about where Aether is, So I just hugged her

"I'm sorry but he's already gone..."

She was silent at that moment when she heard that Aether was already gone. She tightened her hug.

11 years later:

It's been 12 years since Aether disappeared and a lot of things happened like I graduated from college, Lumine and I became in a relationship, Dad and Childe got married, and the bullies have been jailed for killing Aether. They deserved that!

(Xiao is 30 years old.)

Today is my wedding day with Lumine. I'm wearing Aether's earring. The flower girls (Klee, Diona, And Sayu) walked to the altar while throwing the flowers. Next to them is Lumine. She was slowly walking on the altar with her beautiful wedding dress while holding a Qingxin flower, and the guests were cheering to Lumine. She stopped in front of me. I saw her sparkling eyes. She was so happy that we were getting married.

"We were gathered here today for the wedding of Lumine and Xiao." The priest said.

We started to exchange our vow.

"At first I thought I would not fall in love with you... but Aether was right. In the end I fell in love with you... I promise my Love that I will protect you and love you until I die, and make a happy family with you." I smiled.

"I'm just a bit sad that Onii-chan didn't attend my wedding but I know he is watching us right now..." Lumine smiled.

"My Love, I knew that many things happened and you managed it all, I'm thankful because you loved me and I will love you too completely... sniff* hehe I don't wanna cry... My makeup is gonna be ruined." She said while wiping her tears.

Everyone in the altar laughed. Lumine continued her vow.

"I promise my Love that I will make you happy everyday and I will raise our future child beautifully." She smiled.

Venti the ring bearer started to hand over the rings. We took it and we started to put our wedding rings on each other.

"Lumine, do you take Xiao for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked Lumine.

"I do!" Lumine smiled.

"Xiao, do you take Lumine for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked Xiao.

"I do." I smiled.

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss." The priest said.

I started to remove the veil and I kissed her. Our lips were pressing to each other. The guests started to cheer us on and some started to cry. (Pic)

"WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!" Venti shouted.

"Hehe." Kazuha laughed.

"I am happy for them!" Yanfei said.

"Me too!" Hu tao said.

"I am so proud of you son! Sniff*..." Zhongli cried.

"Dad!" Ganyu said.

"Haha he was being proud Daddy again." Childe crossed his arm.

-

After that we started to party. Some people congratulated us.