Shot 7

There are very less number of votes on the previous chapter. Do try to vote and comment as much as possible.

I haven't updated this one in a very long time, so do read the previous chapter to get the gist of the story line, in case you have forgotten.
I apologize for the delay.

Enjoy reading ❤❤❤

                           •••••••••••••••

Previously:
Aryan and Imlie meet Anika and Shivaay in the party they were attending.

They were in a conversation with Shivaay and Anika, when suddenly, Imlie's vision was blocked by a pair of palms, that covered her eyes.

She was about to shout, when she heard the person's voice,
"Pehchano kaun." The voice was strong yet childish, filled with mischief and innocence.

"Rudra!!" Imlie exclaimed in joy, her face contouring into a wide smile.
She turned around, taking Rudra in a bear hug.

"Imlie Didi." Rudra cried out in joy, hugging her back. His large frame completely towering over Imlie's petite one.

Imlie broke the hug and held his hand in hers. Her face was beaming with happiness.
"Tu bhi aaya hai!"

"Didi, I have joined Shivaay bhaiyya in the office for the past two months now, so he asked me to accompany him to this conference." Rudra said.

Interrupted by a clearing of throat, they looked at Aryan, who had a confused expression on his face.

"Oh Aryan Jiju!" Rudra said in recognition, receiving a raised brow in response from Aryan.
"I'm Rudra Singh Oberoi. Shivaay bhaiyya's youngest brother. Nice to meet you." He said, extending his hand.

Shaking his hand, Aryan replied, "Nice to meet you too, Rudra. How do you know Imlie?"

"Oh. When Anika bhabhi was in Delhi for the event, I had tagged along to assist her in the work. Hum dono tabhi mile the." Rudra explained.

Imlie, who was still recovering from the blush which had formed after hearing Rudra address Aryan as 'Jiju', piped in,
"Yes! Aur tabhi se Rudy became my partner in crime."

Rudra grinned widely, "Haan! Imlie didi is the best. She gives me amazing ideas for pranks."

Aryan shook his head in disbelief.
Looked like Imlie had gotten a perfect match in craziness.

"Aryan jiju, Imlie didi talks a lot about you during our calls." Rudra said, draping his arm around her shoulder.

"Jiju?" Aryan asked. Though his heart did a little flip after hearing that word.

"Obviously. Main inko didi bulatu hoon, toh you will be jiju. Right Anika bhabhi?" He did his 'Logic wala sign'.

"Absolutely right." Anika said, as she came to stand beside Imlie from the other side.
"Ya phir, kahin shaadi nahi karne ka irada toh nahi hai na tumhara?" Anika asked, narrowing her eyes at Aryan, almost threatening him to say otherwise.

"What? Of course not. We'll definitely get married." Aryan replied instantly, horrified by Anika's glare.

"That's good. You are a perfect match for my Imlie, Aryan.
Tum dono ki shaadi toh main hi karwaungi." Anika beamed with a wide grin and moved forward to give him a brief hug.

Aryan awkwardly reciprocated the hug, still shocked by the sudden change in her attitude.
Imlie who noticed his actions, pulled Anika away from him and engaged her in a conversation.