Shot 5

Hey guys,
Firstly I would like to apologize for my impulsive decision on discontinuing. I was just disappointed that I was not able to give regular updates, but now I realize that it was bad of me to do so.

My health is recovering and I'm feeling much better now. Maybe it's because of Diwali which is my favourite festival and it has lifted my mood. I have decided to complete the story. I'm really sorry for posting that note last week.

Enjoy reading...
Please do inline comments

Maa:

Imlie had an appointment with her therapist and Narmada, as always had accompanied her.

Imlie was doing so much better now. She didn't have frequent nightmares and rainstorms and marriages didn't trigger her anymore.

Her appointments with Dr.Damini were now reduced to once in 3 months for she had recovered almost completely from the trauma with the doctor's help and from unconditional support from her family and from her ABP.

After the visit to the doctor, Imlie and Narmada decided to do the Holi shopping. Hence they were on a shopping spree on the crowded streets of Delhi.

Arpita had joined them directly at the market and the three ladies had shopped generously for Organic colours, Pichkaris, clothes for all four of them, colourful Phulkari Dupattas, varieties of sweets, gift hampers for the guests and the list went on.

They had made several stops to enjoy the street delicacies. The absence of Aryan made it easier for them to have the street food, or else the man would have been just sulking around, forbidding them from eating the street food.

So they had delightfully savoured the food ranging from Chole Bhature to Golgappe, Aloo Chaat, Jalebis, etc.

Unfortunately Arpita had to cut short her shopping time due to some sudden meeting at the office, so she had returned.

It was evening, Imlie and Narmada did some last bits of shopping and they were now in a secluded area, a little away from the crowd, relishing some delicious Kesar Pista kulfi.

Narmada kept aside her dish and scooted closer to Imlie, who now had a wide childlike smile on her face and her eyes were shining with glee. Seeing her smile bought a smile on Narmada's face.

She caressed Imlie's hair, which gained her attention and then asked,
"Imlie beta, Tu Aru ko kab batayegi?"

Imlie's eyes brightened more and her smile widened more if possible, at the mention of Aryan.
"ABP ko kya batana hai Maa?"

Narmada held her free hand in hers and said, "Yahi, ki tu usse pyar karti hai." It was not a question but a statement.

Startled by Narmada's remark, Imlie's heart raced at a high speed. Imlie composed herself and replied,
"Maa, he already knows that I love him." She stammered.

"Mein uss pyar ki baat nahi kar rahi hu Imlie. When will you tell him that you have fallen in love with him? That you wish to spend your life with him?" Narmada questioned.
She has had enough of Imlie's waiting and Aryan's patience. Now, she wanted her children happy to be with each other.

Imlie was speechless.
"Aa..apko kaise pata chala?" She stuttered.

Narmada chuckled at her astonishment.
"It is very obvious, Imlie. Aur tujhe pata hai na, Maa se kuch nahi chupta? I have seen you stealing glances at him during breakfasts and dinners, your smile widens inexplicably in his presence, I have seen your eyes filled with hope and desire of spending more time with him. You wait for him till late nights if he is late in coming home, you become restless if you are unable to contact him sometimes, you cannot sleep properly if he is not at home, when he is out of station for work. You often cook his favourites to cheer him up when he is not in a good mood, though you do it for me and Arpi also, I know it is different for him. You feel safe with him, you cry when he is in pain, you prioritize him above everything, Imlie. He comforts you and you comfort him.
Mere paas aur bahut sare wajah hai, Imlie. Tu sun na chahti hai?"