SCHOOL

When class ends me and Jason go to our next class.we have every class together.I see my girlfriend named Rose but we call her snow,don't know why though.she's talking her friend when she see's me walking with my hoody on.she walks over and says,
"Whets up?"she says.
"Nothing"I say.
"Why do you have your hood on?"she says.
"I like it on I guess"I say sarcasticly
"Ya well can you take it off,please?"she asks.

"OK,fine."I say as I take off my hood.I show my black short black hair with brown eyes.
"That's better" she says.
"I have to get to class."she says as she kisses me on the cheek and goes to class.

                              -7 HOURS LATER-
I give snow a ride home.when we pull out of the school parking  lot(well I pull out.she dissent have a car yet.)I drive her home,it took us 35minuts to get there.I stayed for 20 ,min.s and left.I drive past the school when I hear a loud thump on the roof of the car,then a long katana sword goes through the hood andi stop as I see some object fly off and dissapear out of thin air and reappear on top of a building.I get out and take my hood off.the object is wearing an black and red assassin outfit with a hood on and a bandana attached to the under black suit.it has deal katanas,10ft long 4in. Wide.it has 20 throwing daggers and a grapple hook.I see a glowing purple amulet and its eyes are glowing purple.
"Who are you?!!!?"I say
"I'm some one who will end you eventually"it says as it takes off its hood and her brown long hair comes out but she keeps the bandana on so I don't know who she is.she draws both of her swords and charges at me.
"I've been tracking you for 5 years and now I've found you!"
"What the hell?!!??!"
"How do you know who I am?!"I say as I move out the way quickly.
"IF YOU WANT TO LIVE YOU WILL USE YOUR POWERS!"she says as she charges at me faster but this time I'm to slow to move out the way and she stabs one of her katanas through my stomach.I logos all of my breath but all of a sudden I feel like I'm unstoppable and the hole in my stomach closes and breaks the katana in half.she drops the broken one and takes out 3 daggers and pus the into one whole big dagger.I lose controlled over my body and I shift into my obsidian suit and form my hands into huge demon talons.I kick her and she flys into a building and goes through the wall."do you regret messing with me now?"I say in a deep demonic voice.
"Not one bit"she says as she gets up and dissapears.

I wake up on my bed in my house with Jason sitting in a chair next to me messing with his fire powers.
"What happened?"I asked.
"After that girl left you continued to rampage and that's when I held you back until you passed out.then I brung you back here with your car,with by the way has a huge hole in the hood of it."he says as he keeps explaining every thing to me.
"The last thing I remember was habeing her katana stabbed through me."I say as I look at my stomach and see no sign of blood or cut or scar.later,one of my best friend Ember stops by to say hi.
"What are y'all doin?"she asks as she stands in the doorway.
"Nothing."we both say sounding tired.I notice the purple amulet but o don't say anything.
"Well OK.I got to go OK?I'll text you later OK?by."she says then leaves.

Around midnight I walk around outside.I see a figure standing on top of the apartments.it dissapears and reappears 3 seconds later 10 feet away from me.
"How are you to day?"the assassin asks as I see her eyes glow purple and she charges at me.she pull both katanas out and charges faster at me pointing her katanas at me.I form my right arm into a huge sword and my left into a demon talon.our weopons clash together sending us both backwards 5 feet.I turn into my all black heavy suit of armor sealing my whole body.I get close enough to punch her in the stomach but I miss and she jumps on me with both her katanas and stabs them into my suit prying it open.she gets it open without damageing her katanas and she pulls me out and throws me on the ground after she jumps off.I trip her and she falls as I pin her down and break her katanas in half.I pull off the amulet and I see her eyes go to normal again."I see all your powers are in this amulet."I say
"No they are contained in the amulet."she says.
"Well lets find out who's under that bandana."I say
I reach for the bandana and rip it off.

                              -TO BE CONTINUED....-
  (Book two is now avalible for y'all to read and there's one in a half chapters. :) )