Arsh: Inga edhukku vandha? Adhuvum thaniya endha equipments um illama... Oru vela Naa ippo unna konnuta enna pannuva?

Shailu gulped in fear but said,

Shailu: en wolfy enna edhum seyya maataru...

Arsh: enna olarura... mudhalla velila po .. dev ah vara sollu ...

Shailu grabbed arsh hands but he pushed her hands and tried to go his bed but Shailu Hugged him from behind making him froze in his place..

A gush of memories crossed in his eyes,

Arsh was cooking in kitchen and he heard a footsteps.. he turned around to see Shailu coming there rubbing her eyes..

He smiled seeing her & continued to cook...

Arsh: brush panitaya?

Shailu: mmmm..

Arsh: nalla brush paniya?

Shailu: mmmm..

Arsh: innum thookam varudha?

Shailu: mmm...

Arsh: sari appo poi thoongu Naa hospital pogarakku munnadi Eluppi vidran...

Shailu: mmmhmm...

Arsh: why darling?

Shailu: apram nee veetukku late ah dha varuva.. nee varakku munnadi Naa thoongiruva unna pakka mudiyadhu... I Miss you so much..

She hugged him tightly from behind making him smile a little...

Arsh: love you my love bug...

Shailu: Mee too... But unakku enna vida un vela dhana mukkiyam? Po po.  Unakku andha marundhu naatham dhaan pidikkum enna pudikkadhu.. mm..

Arsh turned off the stove and looked at her Pouting face & chuckled and pecked her lips...

Shailu: Naa innum kovama dha irukka...

He lifted her and placed her on kitchen counter and started to pepper her face with kisses making her Laugh loudly...

End of memories...

Arsh closed his eyes a tear fell in his cheeks ..  yes he wants his Chella but she is not his Chella...

Shailu: I am your Chella.. wolfy why are you so angry on me?

Arsh: you are not my Chella .. leave me now...

Shailu: i am your Chella....

Arsh: then prove me...

Shailu: Epdi?

Arsh: kiss me where she will kiss me usually...

Shailu doing thiruttu muzhi..

Shailu mv: ayyayo maatikuvan pola irukkey..  sari engayachu kudupom...

She looked at his face and tiptoed to his chin & placed a little peck ... Arsh eyes glossed a little...

Arsh: but innum yen nee nadikirannu enakku thonudhu?

Shailu: ennakku mulusa edhu.niyabagam illa.. but ... If you don't trust me.. i will wait for you....

She left from the room silently.... making arsh confused at her behaviour...

Arsh: unmailaye iva Chella va? Illa nadikirala?

When shailu reached outside the door she released her breath.. 

Shailu: ebba .. konja nerathula uyir poi uyir vandhuruchu.. but .. .andha kiss .

She closed her eyes and remembered their chin kiss... Suddenly a vision crossed her mind,

A girl tiptoed using a man's leg and kissed his chin...

Before she compose herself someone touched her shoulder.. she turned around and saw everyone standing there...

Seema: you handled him well Shailu.. but becareful next time you taking a risk.. 

Shailu: i know I will ka... thank you...

Seema: it's time for you to meet A3 patient ...

Ajay : ahmm.. Seema avasaram vendam oru week potum...

Seema : fine .. she can observe while I do the session..

Shailu: ok...

When they entered into A3 room .. shailu felt chilled... She heard a groan sound and followed by a familiar voice,

"Who the f**** is that disturbing my daydream with my bunny?"

Shailu widened her eyes seeing who's that...

Shailu: you..

With that she fell down Unconscious making everyone panicked & ran towards her....

Continued.....