Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane

Start from the beginning

He heard the paper swish open and silence encompassed the room. It felt like it lasted hours and Yukisada shifted nervously. He turned around after a while, Shirogane not breaking the silence. The wolf's face was hard to read, his eyes were welled up with tears and there was a complicated smile on his face. "A-are you okay?" Yukisada fretted, rushing over. 

Shirogane nodded his head, standing from his chair. Yukisada closed the distance between them, and grasped his hands. They looked into each other's eyes and the owl knew, without a doubt, that his feelings hadn't changed the way things were. Shirogane's tail swished happily behind him. 

"Do you, feel the same way?" he asked.

Shiro nodded, seemingly unable to speak. His face drew closer and he nuzzled himself into Yukisada, embracing him.

"I guess I had nothing to worry about," Yukisada laughed gently, wrapping his arms around his now partner. He felt happiness prick him with the thought, making his insides fuzzy and warm. The wolf nodded again. "Did you want to, maybe, kiss?" The exchange felt awkward and stiff, as if the owl was a skin covered robot, faking his way through the interaction. 

Shirogane lifted his head quickly, his tail thrashing excitedly. "Could we?"

He nodded leaning in towards the wolfs face. He closed his eyes, unsure of what he was doing, exactly. He pressed his lips gently against Shirogane's. It felt sweet and loving and kind, which relieved Yukisada, since he was expecting his awkward movements to carry over into the kiss. It felt like it lasted an eternity, and yet it only lasted a few moments. All of the years he'd been pining finally had come to this moment and there was no greater sense of satisfaction. Their eyes meet as he pulls away and there's a furious blush on his partners face. 

"Was it... Okay?" Yukisada asked hesitantly, trying to discern the anxious look on his partners face. 

Shirogane nodded his head vigorously, his eyes were squeezed shut. Yukisada glanced at his tail that swished happily and smiled warmly at the wolf. 

"I should, probably finish icing that cake, huh?" he mumbled, turning away from him. 

As he went to take a step he felt a firm grip pull on his sleeve. "Wait!" his voice came out pitchy and desperate and Yukisada glanced back in concern. 

"Are you okay? what is it?" He looked Shiro up and down, trying to discern the cause of his tone. Hardly noticeable, but still there, Yukisada's eyes catch sight of a small bulge in his pants and his face goes dark red. 

Shirogane shuffles in place. "I'm not used to being touched so gently, let alone kissed, I'm sorry," he said, voice frantic and tears beginning to well up.

Yukisada waved his hands energetically. "Ah! No, no, no, no, no!" he exclaimed. "It's okay really, I promise. We, uh, we can fix it."

He blinked at the proposal, tears stopping almost immediately. "We can?"

Yukisada scratched the back of his neck. "If you want to," he said.

Shirogane nodded and he gently began guiding him to his bedroom in the room next door. He sat him down on the bed before sitting beside him. Yukisada turned so he sat cross legged and leaned in, kissing him again. Shiro kissed back, their lips fitting together like puzzle pieces. Experimentally, the owl poked his tongue out and brushed it against his lips. It took him a moment to realize what to do but eventually he opened his mouth and Yukisada darted his tongue inside. 

He swirled his tongue around nervously and quickly, uncertain if what he was doing was correct. Shirogane pulled away with an anxious look. "Could you be more gentle?" he asked quietly.