For Bethi

Y'all, I don't normally do this but I have a prayer request for my best friend. Her mom just passed away suddenly and she and her grandmother could really use some prayers! Please pray for them! As if my friend hasn't been through enough already, this happened. 

By the way, my friend is only 16 and she has been through so much already and has battled with depression multiple times. So, please please pray for them! My friend's name is Bethi.

-Bravesgurl

Jesus, sometimes you bring people to you before others are ready. Help us know your love. Help us remember that you died for us. Help us remember what true love is and that love stands for truth. 

Please help Bethi and her family. They suffer from the grief and guilt of the loss of a mother, the loss of a daughter. Please lighten their load and show them your love. Show Bethi that she is strong and is loved. Amen. 

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Rest In Peace