You see, a lot of isekai anime was pretty much the same and got overall boring. Though, is wasn't that there wasn't anime good isekai anime, there are such as Reincarnated as a Slime, Problem Children in another World, No Game no Life and some more.

Taiga: Oh wow, you sure did a good job on this story, Kaito.

Kaito: Thank you, Taiga. I did have to focus a lot on it for ten days, but I managed to do it.

Kazuya: Oh man, I never laughed so hard in my life.

Kaito: Also, I kinda had an idea where would have Tokusatsu powers. What would you have?

Taiga: I'd say Kamen Rider Saber.

Kazuya: Bruh, that series sucked.

Taiga: Oh come on, sure it started bad, but it got better as the series went on.

Kaito: I can agree.

Kazuya: Whatever. I think I would like Makai Knight Garo.

Taiga: Nice choice.

Kaito: Then I'll have Ryukendo.

Kazuya: Ah, what a classic.

Taiga: It sure is.

Kaito: Say, do you guys want to meet up with each other tomorrow?

Taiga: Oh sure. Where and when?

Kaito: At our favorite cafe at 12:30

Kazuya: Will be there.

Taiga: See you two tomorrow.

Soon they ended the call as Taiga looked at the time.

Taiga: Oh shit, its nearly 12:00. I better get some rest.

Taiga soon turned off his computer before getting ready for bed and turned in for the night.

However, unknown to him and his friends, tomorrow will be a day that everything changes for the better and for the worse.

(Timeskip, brought to you by this: )

Soon it was 12:30 PM as we can see Taiga arriving to the cafe that Kaito told him to meet him at

Taiga: Well, here I am. Where are they-

???: Yo! Taiga!

Taiga soon turned to see his best friends in the world. Kazuya and Kaito.

 Kazuya and Kaito