Xiaother

Idk how this ship works(or it's spelling), but I'll try <33
------------
Xiao ran as fast as he could, using anemo to hopefully push him further. The arms of his former Allies reached for him, grabbing his arms and legs , pulling him into the dark void of karmic debt.

"Xiao! Wake up!"

A faint voice called to him. Aether sat beside xiao, Shaking his shoulder. Finally opening his eyes, he saw the light that saved him. "Aether...sorry if...if I woke you up..." he mumbled.
(He tosses in his sleep when scary dream:( )
"You did...but it's fine,"aether shrugged, pulling Xiao close to his chest, petting his Yakshas head. Softly humming a tune to calm Xiao. "Feeling better?" "I...I'm going to stay awake..." Xiao mumbled, getting out of bed. Aether pouted, pulling Xiao back by the waist, "please stay..." aether nuzzled into the dent of Xiao's back. "But I might wake you up again, and don't you have to leave for sumeru tomorrow?" Xiao sighed, not actually wanting his sun to leave liyue. "Please?" Aether pouted, kissing his Yakshas back. Xiao sighed once more, sitting back down. Letting aether lay in his lap, petting and stroking the yellow locks, soft and like silk. "Love you..." aether trailed off to sleep, Xiao kissed his forehead, looking out of the window.

Next day cause 👍

Aether awoke to the cold bed, Xiao left to fight monsters probably. Stretching his stiff muscles, letting out a soft groan. 'Wheres paimon...' he thought, while going down the steps of the inn. Paimon, of course, was fine. Surprising enough was Xiao sitting next to her, arms crossed and looking pissed. Not that he looked happy in the first place, after all he had a resting-bitch face. "Eating so early?" Aether walked behind paimon, giving her a scare. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? ITS ALREADY 11am!!" She pretty much screamed, crossing her arms. Aether laughed before sitting on Xiao's lap, this was very normal for the three of them. Paimon 3rd wheeling while aether and Xiao flirts without knowing. Paimon finished her

v What ever this is called

(Looks good Ngl)Aether kissed Xiao's cheek, feeling tired again despite just waking up

(Looks good Ngl)
Aether kissed Xiao's cheek, feeling tired again despite just waking up. "Tired? Go back up and rest then," Xiao said, nudging aethers shoulder. "No~ we need to go soon..." aether yawned, leaning against Xiao's chest. Xiao was honestly confused on how a 'person' could get tired so easily, remembering how morax told him about how Childe got sick in sneznaya and slept a lot. Xiao huffed at the thought of childe, he swept aethers bangs to the side and Took out his glove to feel the heat better, as he expected, aethers head felt like a pyro ore(it's not a thing Ik, but eh how else).

Aether quickly catches on, brushing Xiao's hand aside. "I'm fine, don't worry," aether laughed. Xiao frowned, pulling aether over his shoulder effortlessly. "E-eh?! Xiao!" Aether held onto Xiao tighter, not expecting that. "your sick and sumeru is far," was all Xiao said before heading up the stairs, back to their room. Paimon sat there and watched, completely used to this shit.
"There, rest here and I'll be back soon," before aethers said anything, Xiao jumped out of the window.(out of context , it's hilarious) aether sighed, he loves when Xiao is worried for him, but always leaves before anything.
---
🕳️🏃
Slay ig?
Words:567
👍👍👍👍