The Not So Great Outdoors Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Yeah dude, totally don't even worry about it." He whispered back, making an ok sign with his hands. I smile and thank him, before walking back to my spot. Just then a blonde girl perks up "Excuse me, Kyle? Can I have a cabin with the lake view since I’m the prettiest?" She asked smiling and twirling her hair. "Okay, you're not I am, and that’s not really how it works here. Also it’s Chris." He said cockily.

(I'm sorry I had to change that line, because I feel like he would've said he was the prettiest, and it's just really fuckin funny)

I chuckle quietly at his confidence, slightly jealous. These two girls, who kinda looked like twins, started whining " I have to live with Sadie or I’ll die." One girl said dramatically, then the other one started "And I’ll break out in hives. It’s true." The supposed Sadie said seriously.

"This cannot be happening." A fit goth girl said next to a big guy.  "Aww, c’mon guys! It’ll be fun! It’s like a big sleepover!" The big guy responded, probably trying to make her feel better. "At least you don’t have to sleep next to him." A guy in a red tracksuit said, pointing over to the Mohawk guy.

He was giving a deer a noogie, like what the fuck man? What did he do to you? "Here’s the deal. We’re gonna split you into two teams. If I call your name out, go stand over there" He called out, whilst pointing at a spot.
"Gwen. Trent. Heather. Cody. Lindsay. Beth. Katie. Owen. Leshawna. Justin. And… Noah. From this moment on, you are officially known as… The Screaming Gophers!" He said enthusiastically, throwing a banner to them.

"Yeah! I’m a Gopher! Whoo!" The big guy yelled, happily holding the banner. The twins started crying "Wait. What about Sadie?" One of them said.

"The rest of you over here. Geoff, Bridgette, DJ, Tyler, Sadie, Izzy, Courtney, Ezekiel, Duncan, (Y/N), Eva, And… Harold! Move, move, move, move!" He hollered rushing everyone to go. "But Katie’s a Gopher! I have to be a Gopher!" Sadie whined. A tan-skinned girl came up to her. "Sadie, is it? Come on. It’ll be okay." She said, sweetly guiding her away.
"This is so unfair! I miss you, Katie!" She sobbed from the other girls arms.
"I miss you too!" Katie yelled back.

Damn, that was sad, I might tear up. Did they have music in the background? We all stand there as he throws a nerdy ginger guy our banner
"You guys will officially be known as… The Killer Bass!" He yells. The ginger guy looks amazed "It’s awesome. It’s like… Amazing." He said mesmerized.
What? It's just a banner. "All right, campers. You and your team will be on camera in all public areas during this competition. [confessional] You will also be able to share your innermost thoughts on tape with video diaries anytime you want. Let the audience at home know what you’re really thinking. Or just get something off your chest." He explains.

(Ok so the confessionals will be in brackets[] and I'll show everyone's.)

["Um… Okay. So far this sucks." Gwen says with her arms crossed]

["I don’t get it. Where’s the camera guy?" Lindsay asks, as she is turned around with her bum to the camera.]

["Hey, everyone. Check this out. I have something very important to say." He
announced, he farted and then laughed.]

["This place smell like a chuffing pigs arse" (Y/N) complains as he holds his nose.]

[Confessionals over]

Chris walks over to us "All right. Any questions?" He asks, before quickly saying. "Cool. Let’s find your cabins."
He leads us over to two cabins.
"Gophers, you’re in the east cabins. Bass, you’re in the west." He says pointing to each of the cabins. I walk into the boys cabin and sit my duffle on a bottom bunk. I was about to start unpacking, before someone jumped off the top and landed on me.

"WHA- FUCKIN 'ELL"

I feel a weight on top of me. I look to up to see the dumbass Mohawk guy from earlier. "Get off, you fatarse" I complain, feeling pain in my ribs.
"Relax, darling" He says mocking my accent, as he gets up. "Don't call me that you wanker." I mumble, getting off the ground.

"Well what are you gonna do about it? Huh? Darling."

"Shut up, ya damn wazzock!" I call back, as I walk outside. I already hate that bastard. I wince at the pain in my ribs. When he landed on me, his elbow went right into my ribs.

Suddenly I hear a loud scream from from girls cabin. Everyone runs over.
"Ooh man, that white girl can scream." The beautiful women from before said. "What is it? Kill it! Kill it!" The blonde girl who had screamed, yelled.

A tall guy gasps then does a high pitched squeal. He jumped on a bunk, but due to how big he was, it broke.
"That was my bed." The fit goth girl groaned. Everyone was freaking out and running around. I walked over to the bug and grabbed it with a paper towel, before throwing it outside. Even though I had already gotten rid of the damn bug, the Mohawk guy walked up to it with an axe.

I swear I heard a small 'help me' before he killed it. "You wanker, I already got it out." I told him.

"Yeah but, what I did was cool." He said smirking, whilst leaning on the axe. "No it wasn't. You're fuckin stupid." I argued with him. He was about to argue back, but the tracksuit guy started talking.

"If you ever see one of those again, just let me know, ‘kay? ‘Cause…Y’know… I can do that too." He says to the blonde girl, sniffing mid-sentence.

She looks at him dreamily. I swear I hear music, where is this stuff coming from?. "Psh. They always go for the jocks." Mohawk guy scoffed. I rolled my eyes at him, I could argue with this dumbarse for days.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Everyone wanders to the mess hall and stand in a line waiting to eat.
A big man behind the serving counter start to yell "Listen up! I serve it three times a day And you will eat it three times a day! Grab your tray, get your food, and sit your butts down now!" He hollered, with a ladle in hand.

Two nerdy kids started asking questions. "Excuse me. Will we be getting all the major food groups?" The short girl asked. "Yeah. ‘Cause I get hypoglycemic real bad If I don’t get enough sugar." The ginger nerd continued.

"You’ll get a whole lot of shut the heck up!" The big man, who I learned was called chef, yelled.

The big blonde guy whispers to a short dark-skinned guy with brown hair. "Have a cow." He giggles.

"What was that?! Come closer, fat boy. I didn’t hear you." Chef yells, ladle still in hand. "Uh, I didn’t really say anything important." He replies nervously. "I’m sure you didn’t. You! Scrawny kid. Gimme your plate" Chef demands pointing to the kid the blonde guy whispered to. He plops some slop onto his tray. I was next in line.

I walk up to Chef's counter "what's up mate, how ya doin?" I say, cheekily leaning on the counter. "I don't need any chatter from you boy" He hollers at me, placing food on my tray. Although I didn't mind his rude words, cuz he called me boy. "Alright mate, see ya later." I wave at him walking over to my table and sitting down, next to the tall guy on my team.

Everyone introduces themselves to each other. We talk for awhile before Geoff speaks up to Chris as he walks in. "Yo, my man. Can we order a pizza?" He asked, but quickly regrets it as a knife flies past his head.

"Whoa! It’s cool, G! Brown slop is cool! Ha, ha. Right, guys?" He laughs nervously with his hands raised.
Chris quickly speaks up "Your first challenge begins… In one hour!" He says smirking, before walking out.

"What do you think they’ll make us do?" Katie asked worried. "I don't know? Eat shit or somethin." I chuckle as her face scrunched in disgust and fear. DJ looks at me scoldingly "What? He did lie to us about where we were staying." I exclaim, raising my hands in defense. "Don't worry Katie, It’s our first challenge. How hard can it be?" DJ comforts her.

"Oh bloody hell"

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

To be continued

I hope you like this first chapter, it took longer than I expected. I really hope this wasn't trash. Angays find out what happens next time on DRAGON BALL Z