💜Anniversary Gifts💜

Cw:kinky, bondage, overstimulation, praise, slight degradation

This is a longer one, not sorry. Is it good? I don't know it's 2 am I am so tired and I am sick w/ the flu. Also don't be afraid to spam comment, I love it lol

-Sal pov-

Travis opened the door of the restaurant, allowing me to go first. I tightened my grip on his hand as I walked and took in the smell of the food cooking, even if the prosthetic hindered it. As we greeted the waitress and got seated, I couldn't help but check out my husband in his nice slacks. I bit my lip, his ass looks great in those pants.

It wasn't often we dressed nice for dinner, or even went out for dinner. But today was our fourth anniversary and Travis wanted to treat me, which I didn't mind. We always made the best of special occasions like this. The day had already been filled with kisses and gifts, I made sure to spoil him plenty.

"Do you know what you're getting, Sal?" He piped up. I finally looked down at the menu and tried to ignore how the people across from us were staring at me, at my prosthetic. I shook my head and opened the menu.

Travis bounced his eyes between me and the people, silently taking my hand from across the table. He rubbed his thumb on it in a calming manner, doing what he could to make me ease up. My nerves relaxed as I tried to focus on having a nice date.

"Okay, I know what I want," I finally said as I looked to find him staring at me, "what? Is something wrong?"

"No, you just look nice Sally." A tint of blush crept on his cheeks as he smiled. I turned my head and rolled my eyes. He knew I was smiling too.

After about an hour, we decided to head home, leaving the restaurant with dessert to go. We got in the car and he drove to our house. It was a small place, but we got it for cheap and managed to rebuild it into a nice home for us. Travis held my hand on the console as we drove back.

"You look real hot, angel." Travis said with his eyes glued to the road, smiling.

"Oh shut up... I'm not anything special. You saw those people looking at me, still a freak." I joked, laughing at the harsh truth.

"Hey, that's not true Sal. You are one of a kind, don't tell yourself otherwise," he tightened the grip on my hand. I just nodded. We pulled into the driveway silently. He turned to me and gently unclipped my prosthetic, then cupped my scarred "cheek"

"You are one of a goddamn kind, Sal. There's nobody more special than you, and you're the best person I know. Be kinder to yourself."

I held his hand on my cheek avoiding eye contact. I've been told this many, many times by him and my friends. I guess trauma of this sort never really went away though. I nodded and bit back my tears. He kissed my forehead.

"Okay I'm gonna start crying, I want this to be a happy day. Let's go inside. I have another gift for you, darling," I said with a smile on my face, turning to face him once we got out of the car. Travis held onto my shoulder, holding me into his chest as we walked.

"Another? Sal you're spoiling me," Trav lightly rubbed my shoulder, I knew he loved feeling special though.

"I think this one will be your favorite."

He gave me a curious look, "well so far I'm loving all your gifts." We walked into our house and got settled after putting the desserts in the fridge for later.

"Okay mon cherí, put on this blindfold." I smiled and handed him a black blindfold. He raised his eyebrows and tried to hold back a smile.

"What's this for?"