❦TREINTA Y TRES

Start from the beginning

"I be feeling it when you hug on me" you say back to him. "Now what if you were feeling something else, ma". Yeah I'm losing it rn.

You try to get back on track to try to go with him on his runs. "Well in that case I can still hold the gun for you since you not gonna have any room in your jeans"

"I got enough room in my jeans for both and you know that" you playfully roll your eyes 

"Do you even know how to hold a gun" Connie asks you, that's when you get quiet. You've never held a gun before despite living in New York. You've seen them before, you just didn't have a reason to as people if you can hold their gun. Honestly you really just want a reason to not stay in Connie's house alone.

"That's a no huh" You take a sip of your orange juice. "Imma be right back" he says as he goes to another section of the house before coming back with his gun. He sets it down at the table and by this point you were done with your breakfast.

"It's empty so you can practice holding it" he motions you to stand up. He hands you the gun and it just feels uncomfortable in your hands. You struggle to find a grip with the heavy metal. Connie comes from behind you to help you properly hold the gun, taking your fingers off the trigger. "That's how you hold it"

"But you won't have to because I'm not letting you hold a gun when I'm around" He says taking the gun out of your hands and bringing you into him to hold you close. "I'm gonna keep you safe, princess"

"So does that mean I can go with you" you mumble into his chest. You hear him sigh before he lets you go to look at you.

" I don't want any of my clients to know who you are. It's for your safety the last thing I need is someone recognizing you and doing something to you." You look into his eyes and you see how sincere he's being.

"Ok I'll stay but you have to come back fast" you say lightly threatening him. He smiles, giving you a kiss.

one hour later 

one hour later 

。・:*:・゚★ Connie had recently finished doing his rounds around the city but he just had a nagging feeling in the back of head. He parks the car in front of a famous pawn shop and he heads inside. The shop had different types of items from vintage lamps to eccentric jewelry, it's known for purchasing very expensive pieces.

The owner was currently with his back turned inspecting something. Connie clears his throat to get the attention of the shop owner. He turns around to see Connie standing there.

"Oh I'm sorry I was just looking at something. Do you need help with anything in particular?" He asks the visibly nervous boy.

"Uh yeah I just want to know how much it'll cost if I sell this" He says pointing to the chain that's around neck. The one that you had gotten him, the one that was limited edition.

The pawn shop owner puts his glasses on to look closely and his eyebrows raise. "If you don't mind. I can look at the diamonds and give an estimate." Connie unclips the chain and gives it to him and watches him look at each diamond under the microscope.

Connie was already 100,000 dollars ahead from his 500,000 debt he was suddenly in. From gathering the money from his dealings and the people he supply to plus some of his savings from an off-shore account. But he still needed 400,00 dollars. He wanted to put all of this behind him, stop dealing and focus on music, graduating college and you.

Finally, the pawn shop owner comes back to him with the chain in hand.

" So, ideally I can give you 300,000 dollars for this because of the diamonds and craftsmanship alone" Connie feels that pressure in his chest releases a little. " But because this is a limited edition Urban jewels piece honestly this can run you 400,000 dollars all together." And suddenly it's like he can breath again, like he can see the end of all this. 

It's like the owner can sense the conflict on Connie's face. "It has sentimental value to you, huh?" He asks. Connie nods his head " My girl got it for me. She doesn't give gifts out often."

"Well you must be in a bad situation if you need that much money fast" He says laying the chain down on velvet.

"Yeah, I am" 

"The night is calling you 

A star is burning out

The sky belongs to you" 

an: yall think he gonna do it fr

THANK YOU FOR 70K READS

how y'all been tho

🏹444lifer