🤯Sonic OC Book preview (MY SONA REVEAL!)🤯

THIS IS A SPECIAL PREVIEW OF A BOOK COMING SOON AROUND NEXT MONTH!!!

⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTES ⚠️
(Just know my Sonic anatomy includes characters having a bit of a neck)

(I made this drawing a WHILE ago, so the anatomy's a bit outdated 😅)

THIS IS ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Enjoy hehe-

(The photo includes the color palate format I initially had, a picture of the animal she is based on, and her original 2020 design)

Name
Sofia the Tuxedo Cat

Age
14 (in flashbacks), 15 (currently)

Size
3'3 (3'3 and a half with heels on)

Gender
Female♀️

Species
Mobian (Cat)

Voice Claim
Rapunzel (Tangled)

Personality
Clever, hard-working, emotionally strong, socially awkward, sweet, observant, good-hearted

Likes
Hanging out in Chao gardens, Cherry Slurpees, Shadow lol, hanging out with her friends, stopping Eggman from his schemes, Mint-Chocolate Chip ice cream, learning about the world around her, drawing, the Moon, inventing stuff with Tails, helping others out to the best of her abilities, guns, dangerous robots converted into friendly ones, going to Cerise and Bijou's cafe, etc.

Dislikes
Being expirimented on, Eggman appearing at the most inconvenient of times, not knowing how the world works (due to her being stuck inside Eggman's base since she was 2), feeling like a burden to her friends due to her lack of social interaction, getting her clothes or hands messy (unless necessary).

Aliases
Sofie, Sofi, Project Moonstone (that was the name Eggman picked for her experimentation due to the moonstone she had and protected from Eggman)💀

Abilities
• Cat-like Agility

• Night Vision

•  Great hearing (being able to hear sounds not everyone can pick up)

• Being able to tell what people's true intentions are like

• Her experimented tail

• Good with guns (like the wispons she uses)

• Hydrokinesis (she can bend water when she activates her moonstone brooch's power but mostly when she's in grave danger and depending on the phase of the moon. New moon is her weakest, and Full moon is her strongest. An eclipse gives her less boost, and when her power is used for much longer periods, it drains her energy and weakens her).

Goals
Stop Eggman from taking over the world, avenge her friends/people who lived in the same Eggman base as her, and find her parents.

Backstory
She is the daughter of 2 heroic rebels- the leaders of the Justice Jewelers, a Rebellion Group against anything wrecking havoc on Mobius (including Eggman). She was separated from her parents when she was 2 and was taken into an Eggman base, where she would be expirimented and build Badniks throughout her childhood. There were other Mobians keeping her company, like her close friend Bennett.

One day she decided to escape after her final experiment was done to her tail, which was genetically mutated to become prehensile and elastic. She made an escape plan and freed most of the Mobians in the base, and was finally free. She ran away, conflicted with her emotions that were built up throughout the years. But due to her only being 12, she had nowhere to go. She didn't know the world around her and the moon was her only guide.

[⚠️I will make a book about this in the future⚠️]

Random Facts
• She's my very first Sonic OC and the oldest one. I made her back in September 2020.

• Her little pink brooch is a moonstone, which comes in different colors.

• For her design, I wanted two of my favorite symbols to be her main "aesthetic": Cresent moons and Hearts

• I am absolutely fascinated by the moon. Like as a little kid, I would always daydream about being there and just seeing Earth and the stars. I would read about it too and whenever I would be sad, I would look at it (idk maybe in reassurance) or just bc it's eye-catching. And since I like the moon a lot, I wanted to incorporate it into my Oc's design.

• My OC is a cat bc I like cats and I found them a bit easier to draw (which is why I have 3 more Cat OCs besides her).

• She had a completely different design when I first made her. She originally had a pink streak in her hair and wore a ponytail with a dress similar to Amy's and a small cape on it lol. She would sometimes have her hair down lmao

Long story short, her design was TOO simple.

• Her little gauntlet communicators can turn into her mini gun wispons (that look kinda like the ones Slinger the Ocelot has) when activated for combat.

• Her current outfit design is a leotard, a transparent skirt made of a lightweight material (for more mobility and style), some leggings, finger-less gloves, boots, and some gauntlets (that turn into her wispons)

• Her knee pads are based on the moon phases, and changes depending on the angle of light they're in.

• Her irises were originally green, but due to the experiments she's had throughout the years, they slowly turned pink.

• The idea of her having this tail she can use as a versatile weapon was made BEFORE I read the IDW comics and saw Tangle the Lemur for the first time.

I promise you I was NOT trying to copy Tangle at the time because I didn't know she existed at the time. I was a naive 12 year old, go easy on me please.

-------

That was but a small preview of what my Sonic Ocs book will be like! Hope you liked it and my self insert sona (I simplified the original text for this preview because the original was much sassier).