IV; Sick (2/3)

812 Words
Part 2

*********

BoBoiBoy, who was tired from crying all the time, decided to stop crying and sat down at his study table. BoBoiBoy will write letters to both parents.

*********

After finishing writing, BoBoiBoy got up from the chair to unlock the door. BoBoiBoy feels better than before. BoBoiBoy was sleeping.

While BoBoiBoy was sleeping, OchoBot knocked on the door of BoBoiBoy's room.

"BoBoiBoy??"

No answer. OchoBot immediately entered BoBoiBoy's bedroom.

OchoBot saw BoBoiBoy sleeping at his study table. OchoBot takes the blanket and covers BoBoiBoy.

"Uh.. what is this?" OchoBot looks at the letter that BoBoiBoy just wrote.

OchoBot read the content of the letter..

"Dear mom and dad,
Mom.. dad.. BoBoiBoy is 15 years old. But sometimes BoBoiBoy has trouble holding back tears when remembering mom and dad...

BoBoiBoy always feels sad when BoBoiBoy sees other children can hug his parents warmly.

You always send letters that say, 'Mom and dad will be back soon, BoBoiBoy.. just wait.', but you all didn't turn back until now.

Oh right, you know, how many times has BoBoiBoy almost died because of evil aliens? But you all didn't visit BoBoiBoy, BoBoiBoy is sad.. you all didn't care about BoBoiBoy, huh?

When are mom and dad going to come back?.. BoBoiBoy has been waiting for 5 years, you know. I'm sick of you all. I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive.

I hate you all."

"BoBoiBoy... poor kid.."

"But, where is the letter that his mom and dad gave him?"

OchoBot searched around BoBoiBoy's study table, but he didn't find it.

Until OchoBot looked at the trash can in BoBoiBoy's room..

"Is that there?"

OchoBot saw the torn letter. Then he fixed the letter with tape so that BoBoiBoy could read the contents of the letter. He put the letter on BoBoiBoy's study table and left BoBoiBoy.

OchoBot hopes that BoBoiBoy's parents will return soon, he feels sorry for BoBoiBoy.

*********

Today tok aba is on holiday, and OchoBot is also on holiday. OchoBot decided to watch tv. While watching TV, suddenly there was news.

"Wait, aren't these BoBoiBoy's mom and dad? Huh, BoBoiBoy can't see this."

Heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hi, OchoBot.." Says BoBoiBoy.

"Eh BoBoiBoy? Ehh hi." OchoBot immediately changed the TV channel so that BoBoiBoy wouldn't see the news.

"What's up with you? Looks weird." Says BoBoiBoy.

"Eumm BoBoiBoy, haven't you read the contents of the letter from your parents yet?" Says OchoBot tries to change the topic.

"Huh, naah. I'm sick of them. I'm too lazy to read the contents of the letter. For what? It doesn't matter. I tore the letter and threw it away btw." Answered BoBoiBoy with a lazy face.

"Ohh.."

"OchoBot, I want to watch TV, can I? I'm sooo bored." -BoBoiBoy

"You ca- eh.. ehehe, of course, you can. Here it is." -OchoBot

"Hey, you're weird, OchoBot." -BoBoiBoy

"Huh, I'm weird? Hahaha, No I'm not." -OchoBot

"Hmmm, what do I have to see, huh?" -BoBoiBoy

"Eh, what's this? It's like mom and dad.. but it's not possible."

"Hey, BoBoiBoy! Change the channel, don't look at that!" -OchoBot

"Urgh OchoBot shut up! I just want to see." -BoBoiBoy

"Huh.. okay." -OchoBot

"Hah! Are that mom and dad? No.. no way..." BoBoiBoy was shocked when he saw the news. Both his parents are dying after fighting evil aliens.

"Mom.. dad... you all said you wants to come back as soon as possible..."

BoBoiBoy ran to his room. He immediately looked for the letter that his parents had just sent.

"BoBoiBoy, the letter is on your study table. I fixed it while you were sleeping.."

BoBoiBoy immediately went to his study table and read the contents of the letter.

"Dear BoBoiBoy, mom and dad's son

Happy birthday, BoBoiBoy. Thank you for bringing happiness to your mom and dad. Hopefully, at your 15 years old, your intelligence and agility will increase..

The facts of life are not always easy, things don't always happen as you hope.

That's why today we train you to learn to be disappointed and fight. That's why everything BoBoiBoy wants is not suddenly always obeyed.

Sometimes BoBoiBoy needs to agree with us first, needs to work first, needs to wait, needs to feel delayed, and needs to feel like a failure.

Everything BoBoiBoy wants is not always great Isan, there needs to be an effort to get it.

BoBoiBoy should always remember this.. mom and dad love you very much.. we want you to grow up to be a strong child. I'm sorry mom and dad can't come back yet, but we will definitely come back, soon.

-Love♡ mom & dad"

...

"BoBoiBoy.. BoBoiBoy loves mom and dad too. I'm sorry.. BoBoiBoy can't be what mom and dad want, in fact, it doesn't seem like the BoBoiBoy you want.."

"Eum BoBoiBoy, do you want to see mom and dad? I can teleporting you."

"Yes. Please.."

*********