I love you

Lloyd's povs

We all just got back from a mission. The bad guys in the city were harder to catch without the other's powers. I'm not saying that they are not heroes, but they are just.......slower. In fact so slow that they couldn't warn me in time for the guy to hit me with a blade. We got the bad guys in jail. Zane was helping me walk, I was holding my side. The guys kept on saying they were sorry that this happened. Zane led me to my room so I could get some rest. Zane quickly grabbed some bandages and bandaged me up. Harumi was by my side."Lloyd, how did this happen?" She asked."Well I was fighting a guy, but then another guy sneaked up behind me and hit me with a blade. The guys tried to stop him but didn't. And here we are." I said.She looked at me. I started to get up but then laid back down."When do you think I will be able to fight again?" I asked her."Slow down Lloyd. Your body needs to heal." She said. I sighed."You should probably get some rest, Lloyd. You are going to need it." She said."Alright." I said. I began to close my eyes.

Harumi's povs

I looked at Lloyd peacefully sleeping. I wish I could tell him my feelings toward him. But why in the FSM would he ever love me? After everything I did to him, I am lucky that I am his friend. I sighed. I should get some rest. I thought to myself. I got up and kissed him on the head and headed to my room. I laid down and closed my eyes. I was now in the oni temple."Hello Harumi. Are you here to ruin my life once again?" Asked Lloyd."Wh-"WHY DID YOU COME BACK? MY LIFE WAS SO MUCH BETTER WITH YOU GONE!" He yelled."Lloyd-"YOU ARE MONSTER! YOU DON'T NEED TO LIVE!" He yelled. He then threw a blade at my chest. He didn't miss it.

I woke up in cold sweat."It was just a dream." I said to myself. I carried my stuff to Lloyd's room. I shut the door behind me."Harumi? What are you doing?" He asked. Oh shit. I woke him up."I-uh had a bad dream." I replied."Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head."Lloyd is true that your life was better when I "died"? I asked."No of course not! When I found out you were alive part of me was scared, but another part was glad." He said."Why?" I asked."Because that meant I had one more chance to make things right. To let you see the light. " He replied. He then moved over a bit so there was room for me. I laid down next to him. A few seconds later we both fell asleep.

Lloyd's povs

I woke up to the sound of the birds singing. My head was inches away from Harumi's. We were holding hands. Harumi yawned."What time is it?" She asked." I looked at my clock. "6:05." I replied. Harumi helped me get up."Harumi, I think I got it." I said."I am just making sure." She said. We headed to get breakfast."Morning, you two!" Said Nya."Lloyd how is your side?" Asked Zane."It's still pretty sore. Why?" I asked."Just make sure Lloyd." Said Nya."There's another mission isn't there?" I asked. "Yes there is, but you will have to sit this one out. We don't want you to get hurt." Replied Zane. Harumi let out a sigh of releif."We will be going." Said Zane after breakfast."OK try and not get hurt." I said. They all nodded. Wow, there was a lot of crime. I thought to myself. I sat on the couch. Harumi sat next to me. An hour later......."So about last night...........can you now tell me what your dream is about?" I asked."It......was about you." She replied."What did I do?" I asked."Well you said that you were happier when I was dead. And you threw a blade at my chest." She replied. I gasped."Well now you know that I don't feel that way." I said."JUST STOP!" She yelled. "Har-"JUST STOP LYING! I KNOW YOU WERE JUST SAYING THOSE THINGS TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!" She yelled."That's not true!" I said."HOW AM I GOING TO BUY THAT LLOYD? I TRIED TO KILL YOU WHO KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES, BROUGHT YOUR DEAD FATHER BACK FROM THE DEAD, WHO ALMOST KILLED YOU! THEN I DID THE SAME THING TO THE OVERLORD!" She yelled.

"You may did all that, but that's past Harumi. I care about you. I really do. And even if I was lying you know I am a bad actor." I said. She laughed." I will always be your friend." I said."Well that's it Lloyd. I want to be MORE than friends." She said. I gasped. She wants to be more than friends! If this is a dream, then don't wake me up."I'll give you my answer."I said and then kissed her. She then kissed back. Lucky us that was just when the guys got back."Hey! We are- WHAT IN THE FSM IS GOING ON HERE?" Demanded Kai. Oh fuck.