Chapter Fifteen: Deadly Errand Part III

A/N: I had to literally go back, read the last chapter to remember wtf I'm writing lmao! AND SOMEONE EXPLAIN, IS IT NORMAL TO FANBOY OVER YOUR OWN WORK 🤣

||Third Person POV: ||

Y/N wakes up bright an early, as his eyes flutter open he freaks out a bit as he sees that Finnian isn't in bed with him. After a few seconds of panic, he remembers he's at a Motel with Ciel and Sebastian for a mission. Sebastian looks at him, and tilts his head. "You seemed worried for a moment, are you alright Y/N?" He asks in a smug tone.

Clearly not actually concerned. Y/N shoots a glare to the butler, and nods. Without saying a word, by eyeing the sleeping Lord and the smug butler, Y/N tells Sebastian to wake Ciel. Sebastian seems offended by the fact that Y/N dares to give him an order.

||First Person POV: ||

I leave a note for Sebastian and Master Ciel that I had gone to buy some breakfast. Once I return Sebastian is at the door, staring me down. "What?" I roll my eyes at him. "You, don't give me orders. Nor do you leave without permission." He places a hand on my chest, slamming me against the wall as a warning.

As I eye him up and down, my eyes turn to a glare. "Well, you weren't doing your job, and I can tell you had been up for a while. So at six hundred hours, you should have woken Master Ciel. I went to get food because I know the Master is hungry as soon as he wakes up."

I shove myself forward, off of the wall. This surprises Sebastian a bit. "Also, don't slam me against the wall. That is just weird." I say a bit awkwardly, rather then angrily. I bring Master Ciel the breakfast and tea I had bought. "I know it may not taste the best but it is important to keep your strength. Master." I smile.

The Master nods and eats the breakfast, after words Sebastian dresses him. I wait patiently, and begin to think about Finnian. I worry that he could be in trouble, or scared that I'm in danger.

As my imagination beings running wild about if he's injured. My mind puts images of him cheated with Bardroy, tears begin falling my cheeks as I feel a hand on my shoulder shake me out of my head.

I look to see who it is, the Master looked annoyed but also worried. "Y/N, why did you just begin crying for no reason?" He says, very confused. I shake my head a bit. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it, just my mind being stupid." I explain. He nods, and shrugs it off.

||Ciel POV: ||

"Alright then. Let's go, we have work to do." I say sternly, as I walk out the door. The two butlers following close by, Y/N seems very out of it this morning. Here and there he cries silently, but whenever Sebastian or myself bring it up he says it's fine. Usually I don't concern myself with them, but crying for no reason is odd.

"Y/N something is clearly wrong with you." I hear Sebastian say, from behind me. Y/N doesn't even respond, we continue walking and come across a gruesome site. A mangled woman's body, it was fresh. The blood was still pooling out of her wounds.

Instantly Y/N grabs ahold of my arm and yanks me backwords as a masked and cloaked person lunges at me with a knife. Sebastian handles the masked person, while Y/N keeps me out of their reach.

"Ohh~ the Earl of Phantomhive~" the man says, he seems to be either perverted or under the influence. Either way, I dislike this situation. Y/N picks me up in a cradling position. "Sebastian, do you have this handled?" He asks trying to remain calm.

"Of course, get the Younge Lord out of here." Sebastian responds. Y/N runs away, carrying me carfully. He attempts to find a place to hide, although during his search a group of people. Who wear the same clothing as the man corner us into an ally way.