Chapter Fourteen: Deadly Errand Part: II

||Yeah, been awhile since I posted. Right now, I have been caught up with school to keep a good grade. I'm going to post an uploading schedule! Enjoy Chapter Fourteen!||

||First Person POV||

I follow the master to the taped off area. We behold a traumatizing sight, the mangled body of a man. You can't even make out who he is, but he has identification in his wallet. "Ciel Phantomhive." I hear a man say, he doesn't sound too happy that my master is here.

"Oh. You." The master responds with after turning around. "The queen asked me to be here, so if you would let me do my work." He says, with a soft mischievous smile. "Y/N. Check the body for clues of who or what did this." Master Ciel orders, I nod and kneel down to the body.

I look for anything that could be a clue, hair, fabric, even the sent of something. I do find a long blonde hair. Standing up, I bring the strand of hair to the master. "Master. I only found this." I say calmly, while holding the strand of hair.

"Good, do you have a small bag or something?" Master Ciel asks. I shake my head. "Perhaps Sebastian has one?" I tilt my head. The master nods and we walk to where The Master says Sebastian is. "Sebastian, we need a plastic bag." I say loudly. "Oh, well well. Little Y/N." A man with long silver hair, that covers his pale face says. "Oh.. Adrien." I smile a bit. "Adrien?" Sebastian asks. Master Ciel tilts his head, just as confused as Sebastian. "Yes, Adrien is his real name. He is a friend of mine." I explain.

"Well, I gave Sebastian the needed info. Heres a baggy for you." Undertaker says, while handing me a small plastic bag. I place the hair in it. "Thank you." I smile at him again. "We will stay at a motel." Master says. ||A/N: Idk if they have motels but just say they do.||

||Third Person POV||

The three walk to a very nice hotel to stay at. All Y/N could think about is Finnian, and how much he misses him. Sebastian brings tea to Y/N and Ciel. "What is the matter, Y/N?" Sebastian asks. Noticing Y/N's glum face. Y/N doesn't respond, just sits there.

Ciel does some paperwork for a while. "Sebastian, go look around the areas most of the missing people disappeared." He says randomly. Sebastian obeys, Y/N stays with Ciel. To keep him safe.

Sebastian returns a while later. "Young Master, I will prepare your lunch." He says, Ciel nods and looks to Y/N. "Y/N. What's the matter, I can tell your upset and I want to know why." He says. Y/N sighs loudly.

"I miss Finny." He tells Ciel, bluntly. "I assume that, you seem very attached to him. Why?" Ciel inquiries. Seeing as he is Y/N's master, he doesn't leave Y/N a choice. "Well... He is. We are... Dating." Y/N says and looks away. Ciel doesn't seem at all surprised. "That explains it."

Sebastian walks in with Ciel's food. "Here you go, Young Lord." Sebastian bows. Ciel begins to eat, and Y/N doesn't eat all day. Seeming to be far too worried about his mission.

Nightfall comes, and Y/N makes Ciel's dinner and tea.

||First Person POV||

"Here's you're dinner." I bow, giving the Master his tea and dinner. I sit by the window, watching the stars. "Master, could I write to Finny...?" I look at Master Ciel, he gives me a look of disapproval. "Right.." I turn back around to the window. After a bit, Ciel finishes his dinner. Sebastian puts him to bed. "Y/N, you should sleep. You should eat first." He says. I look at him.

"I'm not hungry." I say coldly, Sebastain huffs and shoves a plate of food in my view. "Eat." He demands, rolling my eyes I begin to eat. "Why do you care?" I look at him, he smiles. "I don't. I care that you are capable of helping the master should he be in trouble while I am sent away." He explains, still smiling.

"Mh." I hum in respons, and I eat most of the food before washing dishes. "I'm going to sleep." I brush past Sebastian to my bed. I lay down and try to sleep. It's hard without Finnian. Though after a while I fall asleep.

||A/N: And thats all. It feels rushed because im tired and my head hurts. Welp hope you enjoyed, and have a good morning, day, or night.||