Ekim goes to washroom and when she comes back she was scared because pregnancy test was positive.

Nese: Ekim! Who's child is this?

Ekim: I don't know...

Nese: Ekim tell me the truth! I trust you every time and leave you at home alone. Tell me who did this with you?

Ekim: Anne, I never broke your trust. I swear I never.... Kanat.... Did it with me forcibly.... I swear I didn't....

She was crying.

The situation was worse.

At the same time Hazel came there too.

Hazel: What happened?

Ekim started crying more than before.

Nese: I will go to that bastard house and will talk to his parents! Either he will take care of you and this child of I'm aborting it!!!!

Hazel was shocked.

Ekim: Anne yok!!! Anne it will make things more worse please no! We will make abortion and nobody at school will know about it... Please!

Hazel: Ekim tell me who's child is this?

Nese: Kanat's! He thinks he can make pregnant any girl forcibly, I will show him how he dare to touch you!

Ekim: No mom please! It will just make things worse for me, please!

Neşe: Ekim I can't be silent on this topic.

Ekim: But for me, mom! Please.

Hazel: Nese aunty, let's solve this matter calmly. Ekim tell us when and why he did it?

Ekim tell them every thing while crying and Hazel sighed. She never expected such thing from Kanat.
She calmed Ekim and give her medicine to sleep.

Hazel: Nese aunty. Let's not abort. It's crime and we will not tell Kanat about it, we will send Ekim to somewhere else. She will live with her grandma and you can go there to with her. I know it's hard hut if we abort her baby, It will leave very negative sign on her memory.

She accepted Hazel's words and then kept quiet. Days passed. Hazel and her mother were always there for Ekim. At school, Hazel never leaves Ekim alone. She doesn't let Melissa and her gang get close to her at all. She was her protector as she promised her mother.

One day Ekim was in the sports room with her classmates. Melissa and her gang get the joke and Melissa pushes Ekim. Ekim could not keep her balance and fell. She fell the wrong way, causing her to strain her stomach. She put her hand on her stomach and screamed loudly.  Ayse and Hazel came running.

Hazel: What happened?

Ekim: My baby!

Hazel: What's up? Who did it?

Ekim was watching her cry when Hazel's eyes fell on her feet. There was blood on her darted thigh. She looked at Ekim nervously.  Ayse still did not understand whose child and what child.

Hazel: Ayse call Bekir.

Ekim screamed again with sudden pain causing some boys to entered in girls sports room too. Kanat was one of them. He was shock to see her in this state.

Hazel: Call Bekir we need to go to hospital.

Ayse started running towards the door but Kanat immediately ran towards Ekim and get her in his arms. He carried her to his car and started the car. Hazel was holding onto Ekim.

They reached the hospital and admitted ekim in emergency.  Kanat turned to Hazel and asked her.

Kanat: What happened to Ekim?

Hazel: What do you do with it?

Kanat was about to say something else when the doctor came out.

Doctor: The patient and the baby need blood.

Kanat looked at Hazel in surprise.

Child?
Hazel: Wait I will call my friends.

Doctor: Do it quickly otherwise the patient's life may be in danger.

Kanat: Take my blood.

He stepped forward and the doctor took him inside.

Was it his child?
Kanat thought in surprise.
Was Ekim going to be the mother of his child?
He talk to  himself. When he came out after donating blood, Ekim's mother was also with Hazel. She slapped Kanat hard on the face.

Neşe: What do you want from my daughter? Why do you want to ruin her life more? What did she did to you?

Kanat left the hospital without saying anything. He went to school back where everyone was still shock talking about Ekim and child. He went to Melissa and grabbed her hand.

Kanat: What you did to her?

Melissa: I didn't do anything Kanat, she was trying to fight with me and she was pushing me but she fall herself.

Kanat: Lie to those who don't know you. Tell me what you did or I will forget that you are a woman!

Melissa looked at him in anger.

Melissa: Yes I pushed her so? God knows who's child she is carr-

*Slaps*

Kanat slapped her on face.

Kanat: My child! It's my child!! If you tried to do something with her again I will destroy you Melissa!!!

He left the school in anger.

He was driving to the hospital when he received a call from Hazel.

Kanat: Hello hazel! What happened? How's Ekim?

Hazel: ----

Kanat: What? I'm coming! Oh my God!!!!

To be continued