0.9

──────〔🔮〕──────

──────〔🔮〕──────

taking out her schedule, she went to the map in the back and tapped her finger upon the DADA class, a line of magic was conjured, she was about to follow it when she heard someone call out to her.

"Hello there, you're the new student. aren't you?" a girl who seemed to be in ravenclaw spoke, a couple steps away from her.

"Hi" coralina spoke, a tad bit awkward as she had been just stopped in the middle of the hall by a stranger, right as she was about to leave for her next class that she now might be missing.

"Samantha Dale" the girl introduced herself "I've been eager to meet you, you're the student everyone's whispering about" the girl told her.

"Well" coralina chuckled "Didn't realise i was the talk of the town" she spoke, sarcasm clear in her voice.

it was hard not to notice, everyone she passed stared at her and tried to whisper about her, 'whisper'

"Hope your first day's going well, you certainly seemed to hold your own in charms" the girl spoke.

"Thank you, i do try" coralina chuckled, the girl giggled.

"My brother william would tell you not to be so humble and to trust your abilities, then again. he tends to be overconfident in his" the girl informed "Well, better see tohe my charms homework, i find professor ronen's lesson a bit more challenging then you do"

the girl explained and the waves, leaving to go who knows where.

coralina waved after her, she found the encounter to have gone quickly but it was nice to have met another person.

and now, it was time for DADA. she was excited to see what it's like in this time, it's one of her favourite classes but alas, the teachers in her time sucked, besides lupin that is.

having followed the magic, she passed a skeleton display, went up a flight of stairs and on her right was the classroom she had to be at.

conjuring away her schedule, she patted her uniform down and brushed aside a picee of hair.

opening the door, just like with charms she gracefully made her way inside, glancing around but making sure it didn't look like she was snooping.

although her attention was quickly pulled towards the cheering of students, taking a couple steps farther into the classroom her eyes landed upon what had them so rowdy.