Chapter 141 - 150

Börja om från början

    Something weird...

    "Papa Xiong, Papa Xiong..." Xuan Xiaohei gritted his teeth and bit Xuanfeng's ear.

    I don't want to bite a few times, but my father didn't respond, he was still dumbfounded.

    Xuan Xiaohei let go of his father's ears, squinted his eyes at Xuanfeng's hairy face as big as a washbasin, then narrowed his small eyes, wanting to cry or not, and said: "Mengmeng, it's over, Daddy Xiong fell to his head and was caught I fell stupid."

    "Father, dad...what's wrong with you?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng grabbed Xuanfeng's pinch of bear hair with her little claws, and also felt that her bear father might have fallen stupid.

    Otherwise, how could there be no reaction at all.

    "What can I do, I must have been thrown stupid." Xuan Xiaoheihan sat next to Xuan Feng's head, eyes hooked, with melancholy on Mao's face.

    As soon as the words of "falling stupid" came out, the big fat bear, which was paralyzed and sluggish, came to life.

    As soon as he came back to life, the big fat bear's paw swung his arms and slapped Xuan Xiaohei without even thinking about it.

    "You are stupid, even your father is not stupid."

    Xuan Xiaohei, who was begging for a beating, finally found his own father. As a result, he was slapped by his own father when they met.

    "Oh, oh, why do you hit me, I call you, you don't answer, are you stupid or what?"

    Xuan Xiaohei was whipped all over the place, and as soon as he got up, he kicked his nose and eyes, a vicious tiger He rushed to eat, threw himself behind Xuanfeng's buttocks, opened his mouth and bit on it.

    It seems to be biting hard, holding Dad Xiong's bear meat, and shaking his head violently.

    ... This is typical of my father not hitting me for three days! !

    Chou Chow, it's all caught up.

    My father is not a man, he kicked Xuan Xiaohei's forehead with his hind legs, and then turned over and sat up.

    As soon as he sat up, he pushed Xuan Xiaomeng onto the bear's leg.

    Xuanfeng looked at the little girl's thin body, and suddenly felt sad.

    "Hey, Mengmeng, why are you so skinny, you have no flesh left. Did you get bullied by some bastard? Tell dad, dad will beat him to death." Xuanfeng looked only a little bit thinner than himself

    . The girl with slightly bigger bear legs has red eyes.

    His eyes were full of anger.

    He felt that the kid must have been bullied by someone because he had no father or mother these years.

    He remembered that when he died, his daughter also weighed fifty or sixty catties, but now...it doesn't weigh at all.

    Just how much has his daughter suffered...

    "Yeah, daddy Xiong, you have suffered." Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes were watery, and she buried her head in Xuanfeng's bear fur.

    She really felt that her daddy was suffering.

    They were all beaten into dead bears by the villain Ruichang, and their bodies were wiped out. Now, there is only a soul left.

    Wait... Hun...