Bob: Yes.

Helen: Honey! This is wonderful!

Bob: Yes, it is.

After the talk, I get to calling Mirage, and it doesn't take her long to answer.

Mirage: Hello?

Bob: This is Mr. Incredible. I'm in.

Y/n Pov:

Dad's gone, Mom's happy about this 'conference' he's going to, and Violet and Dash are too oblivious to see it. I get up and immediately drive up to a place where I don't think I'd ever be.

Edna's Mansion, my parent's have told me about her but never have I thought that I'd have to come here for something especially concerning something like this

Y/n: This place is cool...

I make my way to the door and immediately a screen appears revealing a suited man with glasses, I could only guess that this is like a security guard.

Guard: Who are you?

Y/n: I'm the oldest son of Bob and Helen Par, or as Edna might remember them Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl.

Suddenly the doors open up and I'm taking it she heard me say who I was the son of, didn't think she'd hear me that quickly. I make my way up the pathway and up to the door and as it opens I see a smaller person standing in the doorway.

 I make my way up the pathway and up to the door and as it opens I see a smaller person standing in the doorway

???: So, you're the eldest of them then?

Y/n: And I take it your Edna? Nice to finally meet you.

Edna: Your parents have told me about you as well, although I expected you to look more like your father but it appears you have most of your mother's features.

Y/n: I get that a lot, but enough about me. I came because something's going on with Dad.

Edna: Yes, he has recently got himself fired and now I suspect he's going to be by anytime from now. Y/n Par, would you like to see what I've come up with in my absence of Herowork?

Y/n: I guess I've got enough time, so let's see it.

As of now me and Edna are walking through the hallway and make it into some room, before of course she activated some security system and brought up the defense systems too and I almost got killed by it, but now we're sitting in a room with computers and everything in it.