Street fight

15:3012

15:30
12.02

I have waited for 10 minutes already, how long will mom talk to her old friend.
"Ughhh" you sighed, you were starting to think taking a train home would be faster than waiting for your mom.
You looked at the sky and started do zone out, until someone's yelling broke your silence.

"Yeah beat his ass!" "Get him dude!"

"What the." "Is there a fight going on or something?"
The words you were hearing made you think it was a fight, no it didn't make you think it was a fight, you were sure it was a fight.
Mom is gonna probably talk with her old friend for an hour, so it wouldn't hurt to see what is going on, right?

You were texting your mom that you are going to go check something, just in case she finishes talking before you can make it back, at the same time you were running to where the voices came from.
The voices started to get closer but they were also fading away, seems like the fight is ending.
Damn it! I wanted to see it!
Then you saw three boys that were about your age run out of an alleyway, one of them was bleeding a lot and others had scratches on them.
Did they fight a cat or something...?

You walked into the alleyway they came from but when you reached there.
There was nobody around, the only things that were left behind was a bat and of course blood on the ground.

"UAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" "DID I COME HERE FOR NOTHING, I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR AT LEAST SOME TO BE HERE!"
You were disappointed that you couldn't have seen something interesting but that disappointment was destroyed when you heard someone talk.

"Can you shut up."

"Huh"

You turned to your side do see...

"SCARAMOUCHE????"

"Jeez can you stop yelling? I'm gonna go deaf from your screaming."
"And how the hell to you know my nam-"
"Y/N?"
"Have we really not talked that much that I already have forgotten how you sound like."

"First of all, ouch and second of all why the fuck are you just sitting on the concrete while being beat up."

"Because if I went home my mom would kick me out."
"That hag made some dumbass rule, that if I get into another fight and come home looking like a mess, I will get kicked out."

"Well then go clean up at least." "You sitting here isn't going to stop you from getting kicked out, especially if you won't clean up."

"I don't need your advice."

"Well you need it if you don't want do get kicked out."
And all of the sudden I heard someone yelling someone's name
"KUNIKUZUSHI!" "KUNIKUZUSHI!!"