𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

She stared as the helicopter left, hearing the car leave after the aerial vehicle.

" Oh God, here it comes ! The crippling anxiety and regret !" Gwen's breath hitched before she falls down in a fetal position. " GWEN !?" Both David and (Y/n) ran to her rescue.

" Hey David ! Why not cheer us all up with that camp-fire song ?" Nikki asked, much to the redhead's delight. Gwen groaned in (Y/n)'s arms before forcing her body weight against her in pure annoyance.

" Ooooooooh~!!" David start playing the song he's been dying to sing since this morning.

" David, the kids are gone." (Y/n) rubbed the bridge of her nose with a sigh. As much as she thought the song was really catchy, she knew Max could have used this as a distraction to escape.

David turned to see the knitted version of the trio which the Max version fall against her ankle. " When did Max do that ?

' Should've known it was a bad idea to teach Max how to knit..'

Then the three start running after the trio, with Gwen yelling at David who keep apologising while (Y/n) was trying to calm her friend down. They passed Quartermaster.

 They passed Quartermaster

" No runnin'." He simply grumbled as he still walked slowly toward the bus.

Suddenly David lost his footing and fell, making both women fall too.

" Max, you don't know how to drive !! Especially a bus ! You'll just get yourselves hurt !!" (Y/n) yelled out from her position on the ground as she saw the trio enter the bus.

" Ah ! Remember this face David ! Cause you'll never see it again !" Max yelled, ignoring what the curly haired woman said, before closing the door behind him.

(Y/n) and David stared as the bus swing left to right.

~

(Y/n) sighed as she puts a band-aid on Neil's nose. Behind her, the vehicle was crashed in a tree, and David and Gwen were talking to the police officer named Sal.

" You three were lucky this time. Crashing into that tree could've really hurt you y'know !" She sighed once again and straightens up, now looking down at them with crossed arms.

" I told you ! You don't know how to drive a bus ! This plan was going to fail anyway." She shakes her head in disappointment.

" But I was so close !" Max yelled out as he angrily frowned. His tan face having scratches and a band-aid on the cheek.

" You were especially 'close' to sending you all three to the hospital you mean !" (Y/n) yelled back in a firm tone, making Max's eyes widened before looking down.

Seeing this, her aqua eyed softened before she closed her eyes with a sigh. Maybe she was a bit too harsh..

" I just don't want you three to be hurt. So you will not go near the bus again, okay ?" She said more softly.