Chapter-7

18 months later-

Diana was driving her car when Andrew's call appeared on th screen. Sighing heavily she picked up the call, "Di? You good?" He asks without missing a beat. "I-I we had another fight Andy.." she said as tears gathered in her eyes. "Hey it's okay, everything will be alright. Where are you and where is James?" Andrew asked worriedly, "My apartment. I just needed to get away from everything." Diana said softly.

"I'll call you later, bye." She hurriedly hung up as more tears dropped from her green eyes. Just as she was about to turn around a blast occured near her door which merely saved. Her eyes widened in horror as few dark figures hovering in mid air were firing spells at her, dodging them by swinging her car she accelerated forward driving at an insane speed.

She hurriedly called the first number that showed up on the caller id, which was Stephan's. Unfortunately l, he didn't pick up. Cursing her damn luck she called the only person she can trust apart from her mates.

"Nat!!?" She said hurriedly making the red head straighten her back hearing the panick in her voice. "Di? What's wrong??" She asked. "Nat listen to me carefully, Jamie is in my apartment and his life is in danger. Take someone with you don't go alone, I repeat don't go alone!!" Diana said worriedly.

"Is he alone in your apartment!!? And did you tell your mates!!?" Natasha said as she and Wanda made their way towards the car as the latter texts her twin. Diana gulped knowing the truth she has been hiding about her past will be out, "No, he is not alone. Listen carefully Nat, you will find him with someone that is not human okay it's a creature. Do not attack him, tell him that Lady Black has sent you for James and his life is in danger. He will tag along with you. Please save my son Nat! I beg you!" She cried out desperately before hanging up.

Meanwhile, Nat was left in utter dis-belief. Just who is she!!? Before she can ask another question the call was disconnected.

Diana looked around seeing that there were nearly 9 to 10 dark figures she knew she won't make it, dialling a number she never thought she would.

She recorded a voice mail and sended when a red light fired from all side and her class blasted off sending it flying and scattered in the blast.

Diana layed still, her entire body was bloodied and in pain as the red beams after effect. The dark figure laughed mockingly as it looked down at her and spat-"Never knew you would stoop so low Lady Potter, here in this pathetic world leaving the boon your half-blood self was granted!! But I'll give you an easy death, beg me.. " he smirked as the other laughs.

Diana looked him dead in the eye and said-"Go to hell" his smirk dropped as he raised a wand and spat-"Avada Kedavra!!"