°010°

I stopped in to my tracks to think, 'Pft, no. I don't even have any feelings for her.. I hope." I continued to walk on to my Marui Pod.
I sighed as I went inside.

...

3rd Person POV:

Hours later.. Lea and Rotxo couldn't sleep. They decided to walk outside of their hut for fresh air.
As Lea sat beside the ocean, Rotxo walks around the shore.
He stopped to see Auleaina from afar.
He quickly ran over her as he tapped his shoulders, Lea had goosebumps as Rotxo giggles, "Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." He says while he giggles.

Auleaina was pissed but she couldn't help her smile. "That's alright, just don't do that again!" He smiles as he sat down beside her.
"The ocean is beautiful, isn't it?"
Auleaina nods happily as Rotxo places his right hand on to Lea's shoulder, she got goosebumps as he held her.
She looked down as she spoke.
"Yeah.. It is." She says with a smile.

She then lowers her head in to Rotxo's shoulder, as he did the same smiling.
"Look, can you how the stars collide?"

"Oh, yes." She then points at them. "They're so beautiful and mesmerizing." Rotxo smiles and looks at her.
"Yeah, It's like.. You." Lea was stunned by his words. Both of them were blushing in darker shades.
Lea looks at Rotxo as he inspects the dots that were in her body.
They were glowing.

As Rotxo realized what he had just said to her he immediately spoke.
"Oh, I meant the ocean." Rotxo reassures as Auleaina laughs at his comment.
Rotxo's eyes lit up as she laughed.
She was gorgeous for some reason.

As an eclipse was about to arrive Rotxo shook his head. "Oh, Lea. It's almost eclipse, we should head back to our huts." Lea's ears tingle.
"Oh, yeah." A presence then enters as they stand back looking at each other awkwardly.
Lea waved a goodbye as Rotxo did to.

Both of them dashed to their huts as they almost lose their breath.

...

Auleaina POV:

As I arrive at my Marui Pod, I saw my mother Neytiri who was already awake.
Her arms were crossed as she grinned at me while I looked at her in confusion and fear.
"Who was that boy there, Lea?"

I was thinking what to say as I panick in my brain.
"Oh, it's just my friend, Rotxo."

"Friend?" She asked to me suspiciously. "Well it's a long story."
She nods. "What is it then?"
I sigh.

"So I woke up very early and I couldn't sleep, so I wanted to breathe some fresh air." I continued. "I sat beside the ocean, until Rotxo taps my shoulder and after that we were talking for a while not knowing it was almost eclipse."

She nods with disbelief. I sigh. "Okay.."

"Well, do you have any feelings for him?"

My eyes lit up as I blushed with dark shades on my face. "Of course not! Where did you even get that idea from?" She then finally believes me.
I felt a sign of relief.

"Mother, it's almost brunch. Should I help you find any food for us to eat?"
She smiles at my question.
"Yes, it is almost brunch and yes. You could help me find some leaves and fruits.

I nod as I smiled happily. I grabbed the basket on the table.
I quickly dashed to get what I needed.
As my mother shouts my name.
"Lea, be careful!" I smile as I shout "I will!"

...

I found some leaves that would be good for eating. I looked for some fresh fruits. I quickly wrapped them on to a cover so that if they might fall, then it wouldn't be dirty.

As I was walking to my Marui Pod. Someone bumped into me. "Hey! Watch were you're going." I sigh as I try to pick up the leaves and fruits I collected, the Na'vi inspects me as I looked up.

It was Ao'nung. "Oh, Lea. It's just you."
I smile at him "Yeah and you should watch you're step, skxawng."

He grins at me. He had a net with him so I asked him a question.
"Are you going to be catching some fishes." He nods as he spoke. "Yes, mind if I give you some?" I shook my head as he spoke "I insist!"

I then gave up as he came towards the water. I placed my basket to the sand.
"Okay, here hold this." He gave me the net as I nod.

"He held both of my hands to motion where I was about to catch the fish, he gaved me some instructions while I nod in response he then let go as he spoke. "Okay, you may now try."
I nod as I let the net go.

I saw there were many fishes I had captured I smiled as he spoke. "Heh, beginners luck."

I rolled my eyes as he quickly took the net and gave me some fishes.
I thanked him as he smiled.
I want back towards my hut.

As I arrive my mother quickly asked me. "Where did you get all those fishes, Lea?"

"Oh, Ao'nung wanted to give me some fishes while I refuse but he insisted."

"And bonus. He even teached me how to capture some fishes." She smiled at my comment.
"That's such a nice thing for him to do."

I smiled at Neytiri as I placed the basket on the floor.
I quickly prepared the fish, the leaves and the fruits as I start to cook the fish while my mother wraps the fruits.

...

Later... The others woke up from the delicious smell. "Oooh, what's that smell?" Tuk asks while I spoke. "Some fish and fruits. Don't worry we're almost done, Tuk."

Minutes later. I prepared the food as they quickly munched and finished it all.
"Wow, I didn't know all of you were starving."

Lo'ak spoke. "Of course we are." I roll my eyes as the others laugh as I couldn't help but join them.

...