°006°

Lo'ak POV:

At noon Tsireya was with me. We were walking together as she spoke while I held the leaf towards her to let her pass. "The storm will pass."
"Lo'ak."

She said while we were still walking "I saw something today." We then paused. "I saw a forest boy chosen by Tulkun."
I looked back while she was in front of me. "I am very proud of you."

"Payakan didn't kill those boys, I saw it all." She looked at me with doe eyes.
"The demon ship killed his mother right in front of him,
so he gathered the young bulls and the reef boys together to attack the ship, and they were all killed."

"But by the Sky People, not by him. He's not a killer." I said meaningfully as she spoke quickly.
"No, Lo'ak, by the Tulkun way he is, he bears those deaths." I cut her off quickly.

"Will he have to pay for it for the rest of his life?"

"He knows what he did was wrong. He would never do it again." She then grabbed my arm. "We must tell my father.." I then cut her off. "No, no."
"I'm enough trouble with my dad already."

"You're father will understand."

I then looked at her in disbelief. "No, he won't. He doesn't understand anything."

"The whole clan hates me."

I then showed her my hand while I spoke to her. "Demon blood, alien. That's all they see."
She then examines my hand while I see her face with sadness in her eyes.

She looked at me then she said. "I see you." My eyes lit up for what she had just said. "You are brother of Tulkun."
"You are one of us now."
She nods in reassurement.

I then smiled at her.

...

Reader POV:

I sat down beside the shore picking up some pearls. I then felt a present near me. It was..

Rotxo.

"What are you doing at this late hour?" My eyes lit up. "Oh, I'm just bored." I spoke at a low tone.
"Oh, uh.. I have to go no-" Rotxo stops me in time. "Wait! I know this will be weird but, do you have someone particular to you're attention?"
(Do you have anyone that you like?)

"Oh, well not really." Rotxo sighs in relief. "Oh.. That's good." My ears lit up. "Why, by the way?" Rotxo was in shock, he didn't pay attention to what he just said to her.
Rotxo panicks. "Oh, just asking."
I tried to give him a response until Ao'nung calls my name.

"Hey Auleaina, hey Rotxo." I waved at him while smiling. I saw Rotxo's eyes roll as I look back at Ao'nung. "Hello Ao'nung, are you alright?" He nods in reassurement. "Let's head back, there are Sky People arriving." I nod as I took Rotxo's hand. "Let's go."

He nods.

...

As we head back, my eyes lit up in fear. I saw Tulkuns who were killed by the Sky People. Rotxo and Ao'nung swam to the Ocean as I saw Ronal heading to her Spirit Sister, Tonowari, Jake and Neytiri follows her.

I came closer as I heard Tonowari spoke. "Her name Is Ro'a." He faces to my parents.

"She was my Spirit Sister." Ronal spoke as her voice was trembling.
My mother looks at her with sadness.
"She was the composer of songs." She says while she held her Spirit Sister with both hands.
"Much revened, we would sing together!" She shouts softly. I felt myself almost tearing up but I had to hold it in.

"She waited many breeding cycles to have this calf." She reasons as I looked at her in pity.
"The clan was so happy for her."

"What is this, Tonowari." She spoke with everything she had.

"What is this?!" She shouts with sadness on her voice.

...

As we head back, Ronal spoke quickly with the Metkayanian People surrounding them. "My spirit sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people!" The people shouts.

Tonowari motions. "This war has come to us!" As he spoke I saw Tsireya, her face was plastered with sadness.
I looked back at Tonowari still motioning as I had sadness in my eyes.

"We knew about this hunting of our tulkun people, but it was over the horizon, far away."

"Now it is here!" He then sticks his tongue out meaning war was about to come to them but little did they know Quaritch was absolutely strong!
I then looked over to Rotxo and Ao'nung. His tongue sticks out the same as his father.
I then looked at the People to see them doing the same.

I panick as Neteyam tries to calm me down.

Jake then spoke. "You have to understand how the Sky People think."

"They don't care about the great balance." But the People haven't even listen to the words he had said, I looked at Neteyam as he spoke. "Now listen to him."

"The Sky People are not gonna stop. This is only the beginning." Tonowari looks at my father as he motioned, "You've gotta tell you're tulkuns to leave." He points.

"You gotta tell them to go far away!" Ronal looks at him in disbelief. "Leave?!"

"You live among us." She says while she had her hand at her chest. "And you learned nothing!"
One of the Metkayanian People spoke while raising his spear. "We will fight to protect our brothers and sisters!"
The People then shout once again while my father panicks.

"No, no, no."

"If you attack, if you fight." He says while he motioned while facing his other direction to warn them. "Then they will destroy you!" He shouts.
"They will destroy everything that you love."

My father screamed again at the top of his lungs. "Hear my words! Hear my words!" Neteyam tries to keep them calm while they still shout.
"Now listen to my father."

"Damn it!" He then went forward to Neteyam to grab something. "He speaks the truth." I then saw my father raising something that was involved by the sky people.
He raises something at the center to catch the attention of the People.

"Tell the tulkuns, that if they are hit by one of these, then they are marked for death."

"Call for me and I'll silence it." He says while the people finally listen to him.

"Saving their lives, that's all that matters, right?" He then looks at Tonowari.
"Saving you're family."
Ronal was stunned to speak. She looks at Tonowari then nods.
"Tell the tulkun." He spoke while he points.

"Go, go." Ronal quickly said.

...