Chapter 3

Recap : Yeah you did. I know. Yet You're my P.A. you are the main employee and I would like if you share your idea too." He said while looking at me with his almond shaped eyes. His dark hazel eyes were so alluring that you can lost in it.

"I......I will do it"

"Good" he said while coldly  boring holes into my soul.

Damn! His duality is just awesome. At first he was all good and suddenly he is cold.

What's wrong with him?

PRESENT TIME

I just finished my presentation but I'm not sure about it. I'm going to show this to Mr. Kim so he can check whether it is good or not.

I was heading to his room just then kookie called me. Yes, we have became good friends and start calling each other by names.

He told me to bring a cup of coffee for him. I went to coffee machine and then a bitch came towards me.

Her name is yoona. She is totally a bitch. She grabbed the cup and the coffee got spilled on my papers.

I was standing there and she suddenly start acting loudly.

"Oh my God! yn, What did you do? You spoiled my papers"

"I did not do anything, yoona. Stop acting.

Suddenly jungkook barged in. He saw everything and understood what was happening.

He asked me what happened, I started explaining but yoona cut me off.

"Oh yn, how many lies do you speak in one day?"

Oh please, yoona. Shut up"

And suddenly, Mr. Kim came in.

Yoona now started crying. Jungkook was there too. He was shocked seeing this. How fast does she change the colour?

"What happened here"

"Mr. Kim, yn spoiled the papers which you gave me to complete the presentation deliberately." Yoona spoke with the ugly crying noise.

Mr. Kim came towards yoona and said, "shh, don't cry. It's okay"

"But sh-"

"Yoona, please stop lieing" jungkook spoke while I was just standing there with a blank space.

Like how can she everytime make drama.
Mr. Kim looked towards me and said,
"Yn, come to my cabin."

I nodded and told jungkook to make another copy of my presentation. He being an obedient friend nodded.

I glared at yoona and she smirked. I smirked back.

.

I knocked.

"Cumming"

I went in and bowed.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what? You can check CCTV camera if you want. I did not do anything. Ask ko-
I mean ask Jungkook."

"So, you mean she is doing drama" he said while raising his voice little.

"Yes" I said with normal time.

"Let me clear this to you, Ms. Yoona is a good employee and she has been working here for 5 years. She does not do any drama unnecessarily. I think, you are making a scene because you can't make the presentation."

"Sir, I hav-"

"Please, don't. I don't want to hear any explanation. Go and do your work." He said while shouting.

I without bowing left. I do not bear anyone to lower my self esteem.

Without saying anything, I went to jungkook. He just finished and was coming to me.

"No need" I said.

"What happened?" He asked while looking at me with worried eyes.

"Mr. Kim did trust yoona. He scolded me. Jungkook, I swear I did not do anything "

"I know, she is drama queen but Mr. Kim always trust her."

.

Tough day at work.

I suddenly got a call. I picked up. And someone knocked at my door so violently.

And in the call, a person shouted,"OPEN THE DOOR"

Word count : 603

Vote Or else J hope will choke you with sprite.