1

I woke up again to the pain of of missing my parent and like every other day , I moved to thier to check if they returned and like every other day again they didn't return . Since my parents left three months ago on that Friday evening for a charity event , I haven't heard aboutbthem talkless about seeing them .

I packed my bag and wore my fancy combinaction of dresses , drank some water , took some apples and left for school in my car.
The moment I arrived , a group of girls which I realised where my "friends" ran towards me as I left my car majestically. As I walked down the hallways , my friends followed me from behind while giving me the latest gossips and updates on how things where in school . Then I stopped by my locker and removed the books I needed for the day .
I hurried to class inorder not to be late for Mr.flippy's English class . I ran till I arrived on time and sat on my usual spot in the middle of the class .

Since this particular English class is just extremely boring , I decided to plan my activities of the day . So immediately as I leave from here , I go to my husband s house like I do every Sunday after school then I suddenly taught about the torture that awaits me , I mean sexual torture . Sometimes I wonder why my parents forced me to marry such an old man , here I can really start thinking that they really didn't love . My thoughts where interrupted by Mr. Flippy's annoying once saying "Lee-may did you get what I said? . I said you can pair with your partners now to make some progress". Then since I was confused I asked him" sir please can tell who my partner is ?"

He shook his head and said "your partner is jace Brooke " why must ot be jace when heaven , earth and hell knows I really hate him . I sat on my seat till the bell was rung .
The classes of today where very boring and long but thank God I ended quickly before I could even reach my locker I saw my nightmare standing eight in front of me .
Jace said " I'll come to house but not for the assignment but for u to appeal my cock " .
Is this jace trying to slut shame me or am I deaf . I laughed and said " What happened to you female fandom or are you ashamed of your peace sized dick ?"
And before even waiting for a response I walked toward my car heading straight for the two hour drive . I drove a s fast as possible so I can arrive on time . I knew I had arrived when I spotted the very big mansion from afar and the moment I entered and parked my car. The maids hurried towards me and removed my shoes and replaced them with flip-flops then another one took my bag then I walked into the mansion like the Queen that I am.
As I entered I spotted the short , fat, pot bellied, ugly man that is my husband .
Then moment he saw me he said " Babe I missed you alot " I cringed
But replied " you saw me last week y'know"
Then he said " What you don't understand Is I love you and I really wish you also loved me as much"
I smiled in response . Then Richard 5ook my hand and lead me to the stair case , we climbed ans climbed till he stopped and led me to a room as I entered I saw roses and petals and It had blue lights
Then he said"This is my sex room" at the sound of that I felt nauseated .
I said "uhhh , I think I should start going I'm not feeling so well "
He replied " I'll make you feel better trust me ".With that I struggled to release his grip and run but he pushed me into the room and locked it . Then he removed his trouser and exposed his dick then he immediately removed my top and bra then he pulled me to my knees . I tried shifting but he removed a gin and pointed it on my forehead then he put his dick on my lip and said" sick hard " I was about to deny but I remember the gun on my head then I enveloped his length into my mouth and sucked it until he was a moaning mess .As I was done I was about to stand but he made me lie down as he did the nastiest things ever . He rubbed the tip of his dick on my nipple and the put it in my umbilical cot then without warning he put it inside me with alot of pressure . I won't lie when I say I felt kinda good but this is rape for christ sake and before I could feel anything everything went black.
**************************************
Thank for reading till this point .please understand I'm a beginner. Thanks
_senze_
# yveschanelle