chapter six

Narrator time

"Tom we need to tell you something" tubbo said in a serious tone "I'm" ranboo fake coughs "we are... We want to become vigilantes" Tommy couldn't believe what he was hearing his two best friends wanted to kill villains after a long silence tubbo spoke up "so we were wondering if you would join us?" This confused Tommy since he didn't have a powers "what do you mean I couldn't do anything to help you" Tommy replied.

"I mean like behind the scenes like in all the movies where you tell us if a villains coming or someone needs help you could be our eye in the Sky" tubbo explained
Tommy was still processing this information that his best friends want to be vigilantes which are famously known to die more then hero's and villains from lack of training.

Tommy pov because I accidentally started writing his pov

I mean tubbo's strong but ranboo isn't really that athletic but I suppose he can teleport around and me I'm a little bit more athletic than ranboo but I have no ability so it makes sense I would be away from the fights "I need to think about everything overnight I'll tell you in the morning what I'm thinking" I say and get up I look at tubbo then at ranboo then i start walking to the door I wave and leave.

It seems unreal that I was even asked this question to clear my mind I go to the bar (yes the same one he works at)
To get advice from a drunk stranger who I'll never see again

As I walk in I see that guy Wilbur again I don't know how but he's still here but now he's with someone did he get a date no why would I even think that he could get bitches next to him is a guy with shoulder length black hair and a blue beanie Wilbur turned and saw me and started waving prompting the boy to turn around as well thats when I saw that he has a giant scar that went over his eye all the way down to his chin Wilbur smiled up and the boy rolled his eyes and went back to his drink

"Hi Tommy" Wilbur said he was obviously drunk "this is my friend Alex but call him quackity it suits him better" Wilbur was grinning and gestured to the seat next to him "so Toms what brings you here" Wilbur continued "to get wasted" I replied Wilbur looked at me for a second "fucking hell aren't you like 15 or something" quackity joins in "no I'm 19!" He gave a disbelieving look and went back to his drink.