тнe oғғѕprιng ordeal

Beginne am Anfang

The door swung open to reveal a tear-stained, a cold, and a naive face. Respectively. Iris slowly stepped inside while clutching a power blue handkerchief, and Eros sauntered in typing away angrily on his phone. Theo bounded past his siblings and sat upon one of the chairs located across from her desk.

"I'm glad you could all make it today," Cordelia flashed an amiable smile and gestured towards the chairs Theo was sitting on, "Please sit."

After they had all gotten comfortable, and Eros had put away his phone, she cleared her throat.

"As you may know I've you all called here today to gain more information about your late mother and potential suspects. It would be greatly appreciated if we all cooperated." Cordelia said with her winning smile. She knew this would be a difficult task, but it had to be done.

"It would be my pleasure to help," Iris sniffled quietly before falling silent.

"Yo dawg, what do ya wanna know?" Theo voiced in right after. Eros kept his mouth shut as his siblings spoke.

Okay, this doesn't seem to be so bad, Cordelia thought to herself. "Just to be sure, what were you guys doing on the night of the murder," she asked hiding her nervousness. She wasn't sure how the siblings would take to such a question.

"Why? Do you think I could have done such an awful deed?" Iris wailed, tears prickling her eyes.

"No, of course not darling," Cordelia responded slightly awkwardly, unsure how to handle the sobbing girl "It's just protocol."

"Okay," Iris sniffled, "I went out for drinks with my boyfriend and a couple friend of hours. We were pretty hammered and we took a cab home. I spent the night with my boyfriend and I didn't even know she had dead until afternoon the next day," She choked out.

Cordelia quickly jotting that down and shifted her gaze to Theo to ask. She could hear Iris wailing quietly, "I'm such a horrible daughter." It was girls like that that made her want to slap her own gender.

A quiet knock came from the door and interrupted her. The door creaked open and a short woman wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt and denim shorts with black tights underneath. She a grin on her face as she stepped inside the room. Tara walked in and glanced over at the sobbing girl, rolling her eyes.

Cordelia stifled a laugh and donned a serious face. She turned to the siblings and waved over at Tara, "This is a friend of mine who will help with the case. She's just here to get all the information."

Iris waved a tear-stained hand and sniffled.  Theo and Eros smirked at each other and shared a secretive look, nodding in appreciation.

"The name's Theo Bellerose, you come here often?" Theo stuttered out with a small blush blossoming on his cheek, trying to be confident.

Tara chuckled and responded, "I'm Tara Angel," She smirked, leaning towards him and winking, "And yes, yes I do."

Cordelia chuckled as Theo stared dumbfounded at Tara's retreating figure.

Tara sat on the Cordeila's cherry wood desk, facing the siblings. She swept her bright red hair into a messy ponytail, and crossed her legs.

"Iris said her side, and Eros and Theo are left. I'll you in later," She whispered to Tara before looking at Theo.

"Theo, what were you doing the night your mother was murdered?" She asked, readying her document.

"I was out with lads of mine, hitting on lasses with pick up lines and trying to see who'd get laid. Unfortunately that night was bust and we all crashed at my buddy Joe's place." Theo narrated.