3. Wanna be a rock

Everything felt so surreal once I woke up. Almost as if it was a sort of fever dream.
Maybe it was best if I kept this a secret.
But what if it was meant to tell me something?

Honestly, I don't even care now. Everything felt so unreal when I was in that place. Doesn't matter anymore. I have to start working on what I got myself into. Maybe I should start by eating breakfast.

Everything was a bit weird. Twice and Dabi were staring at my arms, meanwhile the other guy named Kurogiri seemed to start opening a first aid kit. I should've grabbed my arm warmers before I left. Just then Toga came to the room and gave me my arm warmers. She always knew how to make me stop feeling embarrassed, scared, or sad.

I was now dragged to a room with all the special equipment I could need. I was far happier than I was before. I just stared at this place with a small smile plastered on my face. I felt like I was gonna be happier here like I was finally going to do something for myself.

"I was told to show you your new workshop. I'm sure you will be of great help kid"

Dabi said, grinning at me. He just gave me a small sign to start working on whatever I wanted.

"Oh, and Kurogiri wants to see you later, I'll get going for now"

And with that Dabi left. Strange...he started treating me way better than when we met. Maybe he was just being nice since he saw my arms.

"I'll just start to work on creating inventions for now. Maybe I can start creating something for me..."

"Y/N are you ok? You haven't left that room for a whole day, come and eat at least some instant ramen"
I heard Toga call me again and again. The problem was, I did do what I got asked to do, I just 

Maybe it was how much she deeply cared about me, that made me see her as and older sister. I still remember the old times, back when everything wasn't bad. I still miss Shinso, he was really close with me. He did stop texting me once he entered U.A. Maybe I am an obstacle in everyone's life after all.

I decided to just go out to grab some food. That's when Kurogiri stopped me and made me stay at the bar a little longer. He started to treat my cuts and put bandages or band-aids over them. He started to tell me how I should drop my bad habit of self-harming myself. I just stared at the floor or counter staying silent all the time. Funny how I was now covered in colorful band-aids and meanwhile my clothes were almost all dark colors

After Kurogiri finished taking care of my arms I just gave him a small warm smile while I thanked him for it. Maybe staying here wasn't that bad...

Then Toga came to the counter where Kurogiri and I were, she had four cups full of instant ramen with some chopsticks in each cup. Then Dabi showed up with two cans of soda in each hand.

"I know you never got to eat instant ramen, so I wanted to make you some so you could try it!"
Toga said while she had two packets of spice in her mouth.

I just laughed at how she struggled to open the packets, some seconds later Dabi joined me, now us two laughing at poor Toga while she struggled. That's when I decided to help her open the two packets.

We were now eating the instant ramen while Kurogiri and Dabi were asking me questions about Toga and me.

"So how did you two meet?"
Dabi asked a bit curious about how close I was with Toga.

"Oh, we met on my first day at our middle school. We got invited to the same party and that's when we started to become close"

"So you two were really popular at your school?"
Kurogiri then asked.