single leader jia💯💯

choo choo sung
can u not remind me i'm
still mourning.
liked by pombo, kimmy,
and kkura !
laughed at by baby sonny !

my bad 😔😔

.·:*¨༺ a few weeks later...༻¨*:·.

jiason posted !

liked by richarlison, kimmy_saito, and 2,830,018 others!jiason: fearless ! 🖤🤍

jiason: fearless ! 🖤🤍

kimmy_saito: leader jia🤤🤤😩😩
jiason: when she finally starts listening to u once u become her leader 😔😔

richarlison: the bow is cute
jiason: thx pookie

user1: SO CUTE!!

user2: you looked amazing on stage!

user3: jude fumbled fr

39saku_chan: i'm fearless huh
jiason: u should get away get a get a get away

whrbtjd: angel jia
jiason: angelic jia 😇

user4: i miss you and jude together

user5: WHEN WILL YOU SPEAK ABOUT YOU AND JUDE!! ITS BEEN AGES
jiason: n say what
  ↳user5: shit u actually replied
    ↳user6: no shit ur commenting under her post

user7: jude doesn't deserve you!!
kimmy_saito: ntm on the englishman

richarlison: i'm #1 jia defender
39saku_chan: get out of the way it's me

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID." Jobe mumbles to his older brother. Denise glances up at her youngest son and gives him a light slap on his arm.

"Watch your tone."

"Sorry, my bad." He replies to his mother before turning back to Jude, "you're so unbelievably fucking stupid."

Denise sighs in reply, knowing she wouldn't be able to stop him. The Bellingham's had decided to visit their eldest son but it seemed like the worst timing possible to Jude. His relationship and scandal was something still being talked about in the news despite it a few weeks since the news came it.

"It wasn't what it looks like. I swear!" Jude exclaims in reply, covering his face with the pillow.

Jobe pulls the pillow away from him and hits his arm with it. "Yeah, 'cause you kissed another girl while being in a relationship with the perfect girl for you. But it wasn't what it looks like so it's fine." He sits down on the couch next to him, tossing the pillow into his lap.

"Explain because I'm salty that you guys broke up before I met her! We were like this!" He exclaims as he holds up his hand, crossing his index and middle finger together.

"Jobe, your brother looks upset already. Leave him to think about his mistakes." Mark, his father, tells him before heading off to the kitchen to help Denise prepare dinner.

Jobe takes a glance at Jude and realizes the eye bags he know had. His eyes were puffy and red like he had been crying. As much as he wanted to tease his older brother, he knew better and decided to refrain from it. "Seriously, what happened?"

"Went out with a couple of friends. Gio brought the girl, Gabriella, she's his friend." The Eldest kept his gaze on the pillow with his lap. He fiddles with the edges of it as he continued, "She got drunk. I got drunk but I didn't have in mind to cheat on Ji. We danced and talked all night, but she kept getting close and kept flirting. Maybe she assumed I liked her too, or maybe I was too drunk to realize that maybe I was flirting back. Hell, I don't know and then suddenly she kisses me."

Jude lets out a sigh, keeping his gaze ahead. Jobe furrows up his eyebrows at his explanation, but before he could ask anything his older brother continues, "And It didn't process in my mind what was happening and I was like just standing there for a minute while she kissed me. I'm actually so stupid! And even afterwards she gave me her number? Like what the actual hell?" He exclaims, hiding his face behind the pillow.

"Have you asked Gio about wether or not you flirted back?"

"No. He got drunk like 10 minutes into the night. Americans."

Jobe tilts his head to the side, trying to figure out how to comfort his brother. As much as he wanted to scold his brother for most likely yet unknowingly flirting back with her, he knew he didn't need more scolding after getting a long talk from Denise. "Have you tried talking to Jia?"

Jude sets the pillow down and turns to look at him, "No. She didn't want to hear it. I mean, I don't want to talk about something this serious over phone call. I need to talk about it with her in person. But she's been doing so well especially with being a leader, I don't want to disturb her peace." He quietly replies, his lips forming into a pout as he finishes his sentence.

"Maybe try visiting her once the season is over. If I was her, I'd want an explanation but I get why she didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to be hurt any more, but I think you should go visit her."

Jude looks at his brother up and down with raises eyebrows. Jobe gives him a confused look in reply. The eldest then says, "Since when did you give good advice?"

"Since always. Anyways. What are you going to do?"

"Go to South Korea once the season is over, obviously."

note;
rahhh