A Deal with the Devil

Start from the beginning

"Bye bye! You two have fun!~" Waving as they ran out and the door closed with a quick slam you waited a second. Suddenly scrambling to get up and cleaning all of the mess you had. Flipping the pillows and cushions upside down to fine the remote to turn off the tv before running upstairs, banging on your little brothers door. "TYLER I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."

The door suddenly swung open and your brother looked at you with a smug face, his arms crossed.

"Well well look who it is." He said

"Wh? Look Tyler i wa-"

"Want to get to the Adult party yeah i know."

"How, how do you know that?"

He stands there looking at you dumbfounded

"Im not a dumbass. Look. Me and my friends need something from the Marsh house. If you can promise us to find it. I wont tell mom and dad in the morning that you went."

You look at him confused

"What is it. And how do you know they wont find out if i just show up, im prepared for them to see me anyways." You say crossing your arms in retaliation, you two going into an arm crossing stand off.

"Mom and dad never remember anything from these parties except what they did with eachother. You will just be another blur to them."

"And how do you kno-"

He cut you off by putting a finger over your mouth.

"Look. Ever since you left for College mom and dad have been smoking alot more and well... They do crazy stuff, I only know because they think im asleep when they smoke."

Pausing you ponder for a moment.

"If you know what they do why wont you just tell me?"

"Get us that item from Randys place and ill tell you exactly what they do. Either way you have to get us that thing and have.to go to that party."

This was starting to become frustrating, you. The eldest sibling being bullied around by your little sibling to go get him something instead of the other way around. You couldnt believe it.

"Fine. What do i need to get." You hiss in defeat, you knew better than to continue fighting your brother, he would never budge, once his mind is set he is set in stone and needs to follow through with his plans.

" A jar. A jar of weed."

"Weed? You just need weed?"

"No not any weed. I need a specific jar of weed."

"Specific?.. like sativa?.. indica?..."

Your brothers face goes blank at those words, completely confused by what you mean, only for you to shake your head disregarding the last thing you said.

"Its a jar that well, Butters wants to try an experiment."

"Who's butters? Thats a stupid ass name."

"Look. He's a friend. It doesnt matter, he had this thing called butter's-goo and he said if it worked well on its own he cant imagine what it would do if he mixed it with weed. He mixed it with the weed and Stan had it but his dad took it when he found it!"

"Well no duh he took it you guys mixed weed and something called Butter's-goo."

That comment only made your brother fume more.

"Look i can just call mom and dad."

"Fine. Fine. Sorry. I wont question it. Where is it?"

"Thats the thing we dont know, all we know is Stan's dad hid it in his room."

How the hell were you supposed to get into Randy Marsh's room??? And how were you supposed to find a singular jar of weed in this mans room and tell it apart from the rest???

"So. Do we have a deal." Your brother asks, taking out his phone and showing you his thumb hovering over the "call mom" button.

"...deal."