"Bear" and "Fox" both turn their heads to face the third member of their group.

Falcon sprints back as they do.

Falcon: "There's a big ass dude standing in the middle of the room!"

My heart begins to beat faster, a small glimmer of hope fills my soul. I start to squirm as best as I can, and slowly but surely my body was becoming regaining its movement.

"Fox" turned to face me with a scowl.

Fox: "All that matters is that we have the target! Let's just go!"

My body becomes fully free as he finishes his sentence.

Yes! This is it! My one and only chance!

"Fox" realizes that I'm free and tries to grab me, but I activate my ability.

Smoke envelopes a small area around me, and begins to spread further away.

The sudden smoke causes "Fox" to hesitate and back away.

I take a deep breath as I slowly begin to step away, all while "Bear" and "Falcon" tried to find me.

As I touch my back to a wall I glance forward noticing something.

No...

Someone!

The smoke made it a little difficult to see, but I could make out a huge figure standing before the three failed kidnappers.

Maybe they can help.

I take a deep breath before sprinting towards the figure.

Please sir or madam, have a kickass ability!

No one PoV

Y/n was unable to move. He stood firm like a statue instantly upon hearing a red haired man shout about him. He clutched his weights even tighter when smoke started bellowing in the area.

His face muscles tightened, his body stiffened and his muscles bulged, even more when he made out a small figure sprinting towards him.

...

After a mere moment, the Vastaya felt a sense of bewilderment.

Something he could only imagine was happening before his eyes.

Is that... He thought to himself.

Could it really be...? His heart begins to race as he becomes more and more certain he knows who the figures is.

Akali!? He stays firm as the girl barely manages to slow down.

She draws heavy breaths at eye level with his chest, her eyes filled with fear and threatening to spill tears, she looks up pleadingly at the socially anxious Vastaya.

The boy would have no time to worry about the frightened girl as he heard more yelling.

???: "The smoke is clearing! We have to find her now!"

The girl becomes panicked and looks around for a moment before lading her eyes on Y/n.

She stays still for a moment, a few tears dripping from her eyes as she looks at him.

For once, Y/n's body responded to his wishes. He placed dropped the dumbbell on the floor, the tiles cracking and shattering beneath the weight, he placed his hand on her shoulder and nudges her behind him.

???2: "Hey, the smoke leads over here!"

???3: "He's right, come on!"

The three men charged forward when suddenly, they run straight into what they initially thought was a wall.

???2: "Fucking shit!"

The red haired manlet steps back, holding his already injured nose as he bumped in a way to re injure himself.

They were aware of the Vastaya's presence, but not his stature.

The tall blonde man's eyes widened in horror upon seeing Y/n.

Fear, the most primal emotion to exist, was coursing through his veins.

Though Y/n did not move, the blonde man felt his life flashing before his eyes.

Every awkward date, every awful dance, every joyous reunion, and every single moment of his life, he was afraid.

Why? He thought to himself.

Why is he just standing there...? A small creeping voice in his head called to him.

And why is he just holding a dumbbell!!! The small voice grew louder until he could make out what it was saying.

You're going to dieeeee. It sung so sickeningly sweetly in his head over and over.

The blonde man quivers his legs shakily forcing him down as his throat goes dry.

???: "The hell's the matter with you? We have a job to finish!"

The red head and the blonde were to terrified to move.

But the tattooed man had no such fear. He rushed forward activating his ability.

His muscles grew and his body bulked up as he rushed Y/n.

Just as he got into Y/n's range, a small voiced warned him.

Duck. It said simply.

His body complied without a second thought. He fell to the ground, planting his face firmly next to a piece of shattered tile.

His eyes widened as he looked up only to see Y/n raising the dumbbell in his hand.

Run~

The man jolted awake hearing that word.

Adeline rushed through his body, as it screamed at him to run away.

He quivered for a moment but ended up successfully baking away from Y/n who continued to hold the dumbbell up in the air.

The man takes deep cautious breaths as he tries to recover from the fear he just felt. He glanced at his group, all too terrified to move a muscle.

He ends up glancing back at the brick wall of a Vastaya know as Y/n, and notices the Akali standing behind him, clutching onto his shirt.

The tattooed man grits his teeth, with one thought coming to his mind.

This job isn't worth my life.

???: "Get us out of here!"

The blonde man finally seemed to snap out of his trance and grasps both of the men before teleporting away.

The air of tension lingered for a moment, as silence filled the room.

Huh? Was the only thought going through Y/n's mind.