“Someone please help!”

Myla's goggles made their eyes seem narrowed as the teenager started to roller skate to the store. They skate past the people and inside the store and saw the store owner trembling in fear whilst crouching on the ground with their hands on the ground.

The robbers who only wore dark clothing and a ski mask turned to Myla and laughed “For a second I thought it was Augustus, it was only a harmless teenager!” one of the robbers cackled. The teenager smirked as they took the round device from their utility belt and placed it to their suit.

“Wha– the kid disappeared!” one of the robbers exclaimed, panicked visibly heard in his voice. “Yeah, that's what I like!” Myla shouted as they reappeared once again and punched the robber from behind.

The man drops down to the ground and faints, his partner quickly took their gun and pointed it to Myla.

“You!– if you move even a little bit I'll shoot!” the other man yelled, as everything seemed to slow down, Myla took a few minutes to inspect the situation.

‘How am I gonna do this..?’ they thought. But suddenly they remember the fighting style Augustus does whenever the Explorer draws a gun. The teenager smirks.

Myla crouches down and kicks the robber's feet, making him fall to the ground, his gun dropping next to him. Before he could reach for it, Myla quickly kicked it away from the robber and stepped on his hand.

“Even though I'm just a teenager, I can still fight like August you know.” they said, the robber furrowed their eyebrows and took the teenager's foot with his free hand and tossed them aside, “AAAH––HOLY CRA––”

Their body hits the wall, making a crack thanks to the impact, the robber gets up and laughs “Pretty weak for a kid who thinks they can fight like Augustus!”

Myla quickly stands up and gets another device and put it onto them, causing them to teleport behind the robber and kick him on the back with their rollerskates.

After a few moments, the robber falls to the ground and passes out. “I seriously hope he's alright, but I still need to tie them up.”

Myla ties both the robbers using the rope they brought along. The store owner stood up and clapped her hands “Thank you! You saved me and my business!” she cheered.

“It's no problem ma'am! Just trying to do my job.” they smiled, the both of them walked out the store to see police cars surrounding the entrance, “Everyone, it's alright! I was saved by––” the owner stops and whispers to their ear “I'm sorry for my rude manners but, what's your name?”