Episode 2: Battling On Thin Ice

Intro Time

Ash, Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena stand on a grassy field, while Keith sat on the field with his right leg stretched out and his left leg tucked close to him with Chimchar on his head and Pikachu on Ash's shoulder.

Singer: Wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.

Ash and Pikachu share some sandwiches together Ash tossing his half to Pikachu who catches it with enthusiasm. Keith and Chimchar train together, both doing push-ups, until they both look at each other going faster to outpace the other while Deino and Mudkip watch. Serena tries to choose a hat to wear, choosing the pink one while Fennekin runs around her leg. Clemont works on one of his inventions while Bonnie chases Chespin and Dedenne catching the grass starter. Then Clemont's invention starts sparking and explodes.

Above them watching was Team Rocket using binoculars, Meowth gets too close and nearly falls until Jessie and James catch him just in time. Then Wobbuffet comes out of its Pokeball cheering causing all three of them to fall leaving the blue pokemon shocked.

Singer: Pokemon, gotta catch them all, Its You and Me!

Ash with a smile tells Pikachu to use quick attack and the yellow Pokémon's body gets covered in white and races at Chimchar. Keith smirks telling Chimchar to use Blaze Kick, with its legs on red fire, the fire monkey races at Pikachu and the two clash attacks.

Singer: Pokemon, I know it's my destiny!

Clemont's Bunnelby uses its ears to make a drill, and his Chespin uses pin missile from Its spikey ears. Dedenne uses Thundershock from its body, Serena's Fennekin uses ember from its mouth.

Singer: Yeah, you're my best friend, in a world we must defend.

Ash and Keith's yell with Ash more serious than Keith's who's more thrilled about the battle. Froakie and Mudkip jump into the air, Froakie shooting two water pulses, Mudkip having rocks surround him firing an Ancient Power. Deino used Head Smash with Fletchling beside him using Steel wing, Pikachu launching an Electro ball into the air and letting Chimchar use Blaze Kick to hit the ball like a soccer ball.

Singer: Pokemon, Gotta Catch them All. Pokemon!

The five friends stand together with Ash representing Blue, Keith, Red, Serena, Pink, Bonnie, Yellow and Clemon, Sky blue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day that Ash and Keith challenge the Santalune Gym leader. Though before they battle her, they both play rock paper scissors. Keith won using Rock against Scissor.

Keith: Hah, let's go!

Ash: Aw Man, I really wanted to go first.

Clemont: Well, look on the bright side Ash, you get to have more time to rethink your strategy against Viola.

Serena: Yeah, I for one can't wait to see you both battle.

Bonnie: Right, show them what you can do Keith!

Keith closed his eyes wiping his nose, getting confident.

Keith: Don't worry, I'll give you an amazing fire show! Ain't that right boys?

Chimchar: Char, Char!

Mudkip: Kiiip!

Deino didn't say anything, still annoyed that he didn't get to battle.