twenty seven

Y/ns pov
*twenty seven years later*

So, five hasn't come for me and probably wont ever. Its 1963 , the year JFK gets shot. And surprise.  I'm fifty seven,  I wonder how old five is now eighty five mabye.  Or mabye not, he might have teleported to a whole other year.

I still haven't aged . My past, isnt great. I dont wanna get into it. But  I do have the gun Hitler killed himself with though, so that's. Pretty cool in itself . Toothbrush nosed asshole .

I  cant remember the umbrellas that well . Five, I remember like the back of my hand. Klaus mabye a bit same for deigo. But the others. Not at all basically.  I know their names and their faces but not them.

I go back to the street I got dropped onto more days then not, when I'm not on the job. Or helping out with a war. One of my hobbies, yes im in a child's body,  But a rumour can do alot of things. Plus people who need my assistance mainly need it because of my disability to age. They find it very reliable.  No one wants to kill a kid, even if they happen to be some of the world's worst.

My job? Non existent currently . Waiting for someone to need a hitman then I'm back in business. But as far as I'm aware I'm not getting paid anytime soon . My reason for becoming a hitman. Is that I was angry about five and everything that happened so , what better way to take out my anger then what I do best? Killing

My intense years of training with my new powers prepared me for this. And it's not a bad job either , its pretty fun. I take pride in my work and pleasure in it. It's good to just let of that steam once and a while . Especially since my mind has decided to keep playing tricks on me and make me see five. I've stopped falling for that though. It's been twenty seven years. I doubt hes gonna turn up out of the blue now.

Fives pov

I walked round a strange mans house. And when I say strange. I mean strange.

" all those contraptions on the roof, you built those, right?" I asked

" oh, yeah,yeah, sure did. Yeah, I've been tracking anomalies in..  in the atmosphere.  Just waiting " the man replied

" waiting for what?" I asked

" for you" he said " for all of you. It all started in 1936. I was to young to think anything of it at the time. But a boy in the same uniform as you came through.  But the first one I can remember recording was in 1960 the year the Silverstone omega was released.  I was in the middle of a sale when something very strange happened,  so for the past three years I've witnessed five energy surges in that alleyway out back.  Same thing, every time . A bright blue light , then something appears . "

" did you get a good look at any of them?" I asked

" yeah  , the second one" he informed me " and the big sensitive one " " sensitive?" " yeah cried alot kept coming back to the alley . Sat around for hours calling a womans name.  Uh... allison " "luther" " yeah uh he wasnt the only one the others came too , off and on over the years  , looking for each other. Eventually.  They stopped. But not the first one"

" so, my family are alive." I said "shit, I think u stranded them here. Now listen to me.. " " Elliott . Elliott . My name.. my names Elliott " " whatever! Alright, I have ten days to find them and save the world . Now , I need your help to do that. "

" you nee-- my? Yknow what? I,uh.. I always thought that this newspaper boy looked like number one and this mugshot looked like number five " he handed me them. I glanced at the newspaper first, it was y/n getting medals for hid service in the army over multiple wars, his address was on the paper for some reason. Then looked to the mugshot,  diego. 

" y/n, deigo" I said breathlessly

" that's helpful?"

" you have no idea " I replied "first stop y/n ."

I blinked away. Time to find him, and apologise way to much for dumping him in 1936.