☆TEN☆

Y/ns pov

We had been fighting for ages , these assholes knew how to fight is all I gotta say.

" who the hell are these guys?!" Said allison in shock

" your welcome " luther said to deigo ignoring her

" I was doing fine!" He retaliated

" oh yeah you really had them" luther replied snarkily

Suddenly more gunshots sounded and we ducked

" get outta here now, go" luther ordered

" luther go!"

I ran away as fast as I physically could then suddenly felt a bullet go through my shoulder. Right where the other had went. These assholes really have a thing for shooting my shoulder , dont they?

Well ,no time for thinking like that. I needed to run.

I entered my bedroom, the door had bullets through it. But luckily not that much stuff had been damaged , apart from my radio , my lamp and my pillows .

I heard the others fighting downstairs, I felt like a coward. But I know five would want me safe. Plus I needed to tend to this wound. Again, damn this body was week as shit, fucking coma didnt do it any justice.

I made sure the bullet was completely out before stitching the bullet hole up .

Suddenly I heard the chandelier fall downstairs and ran back down.

Luther was squashed underneath it!

" luther no!" I said then running to help deigo and allison up . We watched in astonishment as he stood up

Holy shit...what. happened to him?

" holy shit" deigo sighed

Luther looked around at all of us, Clearly worried. Then ran away up the stairs.

" luther wait" I tried to call him back but he never came " shit."

Deigo ran off , hopefully to find and help luther while allison talked to vanya.

I walked over to the two , allison quickly hugged me

" are you ok?" She asked sweetly

" yeah, just a little shocked" I replied "we almost died, because of two cartoon masked bad guys breaking into our house, you cant write that!"

" he has a point " vanya laughed

" yeah, I'm gonna go get some rest" I said

" good idea" allison replied " have a good rest"

I smiled and nodded then went to my room getting in bed then going to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a new day , I woke up got dressed and did my hair before leaving the room , five had to be here by now. Right?

As I exited my room and went down the hall I saw allison and luther by grace . A very dead looking grace.

" the two guys with the masks last night, they did this to her" allison said " it has to do with five, somehow. I mean they said they were looking for him"

" oh shit" I sighed, they both looked at me " five left yesterday, has he come home yet?" Luther shook his head " oh... "

" yeah" he sighed " not only that but even being the one arguing to turn grace off doesn't make it any easier to see her like this "

" poor deigo " said allison " I mean, this is going to be so hard on him."

" its hard on all of us " luther replied then walking off.

I took it as my queue to leave , knowing him hes going to be in a not so great mood after what happened yesterday .

I grabbed some breakfast and a cup of the closest thing to coffee I could find.

I ate it , then found out. I was alone for the day, yaayy

So. I did whatever someone in a childs body would do. Did shit you could never do in an old person's body.

Starting with cartwheels then roller skating around the house and alot and alot of other things before I got bored and went up to fives room to get out his old jengaga game, where I saw luther Diego and pogo , the two men had clearly just had an argument

" hey guys , whatcha up to?" I asked

" looking for five"
" looking for five "
" looking for master five "

They all replied at the same time.

" cool, so am I. " I replied " cmon guys. Let's go find him"

" ok"

We walked down the hall and grabbed the shit we would need before leaving, I hope hes ok. And those assholes hadn't gotten him. If they had, they would have to deal with us, and mabye this time. We wont go so easy on them.