Chap. 6 Punishment

Recap:
"What are we going to do with you?" Sam asked

"We are going to do what we said in the beginning. we need to punish her. we said if she disobeys we would punish her right?" Kian stated

The boys had all gotten into a little huddle and started talking.

"We all have decided to give you another chance but if you leave you will and I mean will get punished." Ricky said I had felt so relieved.

"There is one thing. Today is Saturday." Kian said with a smirk "Meet me in my room at 10." he said and smacked my butt.

"Jc, Kian hates me. he is going to break me. he said earlier that I wouldn't be able to walk for a week. He is gonna kill me." I said telling Jc. he was holding me. soothing me from my crying attack. I have only done it once and I could barely walk for 2 days.

Time flew by fast. I had 5 minutes till I had to go. I went to go get dressed into something that he would like so maybe it wouldn't take too long.

I walked into Kian's room and I didn't see his. I walked in further I turned around to find him leaning against the bathroom door staring at me up and down. He closed and locked the door, he walked up to me, pushing me up against the wall and started kissing me.

"Kiss back or this will take longer."
I immediately kissed him. "Jump." I obeyed and did as he said. I jumped and he picked me up. he walked up to the bed and threw me viciously threw me into the bed. He literally jumped on top of me and started sucking on my neck. I let out a little moan. He started rubbing me through my shorts. He got out of bed and stripped down and put on a condom. He ripped me out of the bed and stripped me out of my clothes too. he pushed me down on the bed again and got on top of me kissing me up and down my whole body.

His erection was poking my thigh while he rubbed my clit. I threw my head back in pleasure. I had already had a knot in my stomach. I gasp as he stuck his middle finger in my vagina. I moaned again. he pumped his finger in for a long time. I felt like five minutes of him just doing that and sucking on my neck giving me love bites.

Kian pulled his finger out and I whimpered longing his touch. without giving me time to adjust he shoves in his member. He thrusts into me deeper and harder with every thrust. I couldn't take it anymore my stomach was beginning to ache. I came on his member and started to moan. Kian still going, I could barely take it anymore. All the pleasure had disappeared and became into pain. Everything was hurting and I was crying.

Kian's POV
even though I was tired I needed to teach her a lesson. she disobeyed us and she is going to get it. "Kian." she whimpered "it hurts please stop." she begged. I had pulled out and gotten up. I opened the drawer and pulled out a blue dildo and a vibrator.

Dani's POV
I looked up at Kian who I thought was finished for the night. But he walked back with a fucking DILDO! "Kian please."
I tried to get up but he pushed me down and handcuffed me to the bed posts. He spread my legs and shoved the dildo in me. a tear slipped down my cheek. He turned the vibrator on and put it up on my clit. After 10 minutes of a dildo penetrating me and a vibrator rubbing my clit he was finished. Kian threw the stuff onto the floor and kissed my forehead.

"It was only like this because you were bad by running away and if you do it again it will get worse." Kian said. He pecked my forehead, laying next to me.

I fell asleep in Kian's arms.