A Thank You Note

✨This marks the end of the Brownie Awards, and I thank you all for making this award✨ ✨ a great success! ✨

Thank you all for the time you put into this award and your active participation. Your support towards my efforts was overwhelming and very heartwarming and constantly motivated me to keep going. 

This was my first time hosting an award, and to be honest, I had no idea about certain aspects. But all of you were so patient and willing from the very beginning to the end and helped me through the process. Thank you all for your assistance! 

Special thanks to all the judges who gave so much time and effort into this. An award is baseless without judges; there is nothing to be done without them. The dedication with which all of them read the books, assigned marks, and wrote reviews is commendable. Some of them gave me the results within merely two to three days even after having ten books to judge! So, judges, here's my inexpressible gratitude to you! 

I also want to thank _Navier_170 once more for helping me with the cover and stickers. People compete for prizes, and if the prizes aren't attractive enough, they lose interest. The prize stickers were lovely and I cannot thank you enough! 

Finally, a big thank you to all the participants. Participants are everything - what are you going to do hosting an award if there's no one competing? Your activeness and genuine interest melted my heart, and hence my gratitude to you. 

Lastly, I hope you all enjoyed this. I certainly did. I met lots of new people, came across new profiles, and found dozens of new books to my taste that I didn't even know existed. The overall motive of this process was to have fun and I sincerely hope you had a good time. 

Keep wielding that brilliant pen and continue to impress!

Until next time!

-wordywonders
Host of the Brownie Awards

THE END