"hey!" Ruby said coming in, as Annie shushed her.

"Guess who found those caramel bugles at Kroger" Ruby said as Annie turned to her.

"What is going on? The Bachelorette is on. Hello" Ruby said as I took my head off of Beth's shoulder, as she got up going over to Ruby and hugging her.

I got up and went over to Annie, as Ruby looked at us confused.

"Deans having an affair" Annie mouthed looking at Ruby.

"what?" Ruby mouthed.

"Dean is having an affair" she whispered.

"huh" she said looking at us confused.

"Dean" I whispered pointing to my ringer finger.

"He's having an affair" Annie whispered as i made a circle with my fingers and she put her finger through it.

I sighed when Annie turned me over so i was facing the way and made humping movements.

"Son of a bitch" she said hugging Beth.

"Oh, honey. What can we do?" Ruby asked.

"How about a screwdriver?" I asked.

"A sledgehammer" she said as me and Annie looked at each other.

Well Beth got her sledge hammer as we walked up to Dean's office, as she began breaking everything as me, Annie and Ruby were drinking the drinks i made.

"You planning on stopping this" Ruby asked as i shook my head.

"Nope, you?" I asked looking at Annie

"Nah, how about you?" Annie asked looking at Ruby

"Nah im good"

"Great, you go bitch!"

"what is it" Ruby asked seeing Beth sitting on the floor looking at a paper.

"Oh, my god" she said looking at it.

"What? does he have another hoe" Annie asked.

"Stella, how was school and cheer" I asked once she got into the car and i began driving away.

"It was good, Coach thinks i could be a flyer" she said smiling.

"That's good, so good" i smiled looking at her.

"But she said if so i might have to stay longer and-and i was thinking since I'm 16 i could always get my permit" she said playing with her fingers.

"Babe, you got almost a year until your 16" I said laughing as she rolled her eyes smiling at me.

"Okay, when i turn 16?" she asked as i pulled into our driveway.

"Ask me when you do turn 16" I said as we got out of the car.

"The second i turn 16 I'm asking you" she said following me as i unlocked the door.

"Fine, ill be asleep and my door will be locked" I said as she laughed going to her room.

"Bye, i love you" Estella said getting out of the car as i was dropping her off at school.

"bye, Stella. I love you more" I said as she smiled waving walking over to Sadie.

"We're gonna rob that store" Beth said when i sat down at the counter next to Ruby and Annie.

"What?" Ruby asked confused.

"We're gonna rob that store" she repeated.

"yeah!" Annie cheered.

"have you lost your mind?" i asked looking at her.

"We were kidding about robbing the store, Beth" Ruby said looking at her.

"hey, i wasn't" Annie said as i rolled my eyes pinching her leg.

"Well I was" Ruby said looking at her.

"Why? you need it just as bad as we do." Annie said looking at her.

"We do it once. And we get some money" Beth said.

"And what about me?" i asked placing my chin on my hands.

"Everyone loves some extra cash" Annie smirked at me as i pinched her once more.

"Aw, damn!"

"you can help your little girl. And Carmella, Estella loves cheerleading maybe she'll want to go full cheer and go to college for it and blah blah you'll need extra money. And you can take care of your custody thing. And i get to save my family. And we're done. We never do it again. And we dont sit back and let everything be taken away from us. An-and we all know your crazy ass ex Carmella, he can come back at any time. No ones gonna fix this. We have to do this ourselves" Beth explained looking between Ruby and I.