"Othonos, didn't see you there," she said.

      "Haven't seen you around either," He replied.

      "Well what can I say. You don't really want to be up and about when some people think you're racist for your own race," She said while drinking water.

        "It's just a silly rumor that you've already addressed. Haters will just be haters," he told her.

      She sighed.
       "Let me guess, Layla sent you here?"  

       "She's just worried. So am I. We're your friends so of course we'll check up on you," He told her.

      "Aww.. So sweet.. So Mr twinkle toes, wanna do an improvised dance?" she said while stepping towards him.

       "If I start dancing, they'll recast your entire show, I don't want Tyler to lose his role," He said.

      "You really sit on a high horse Othonos," She told him and he grinned.

        "But seriously, let's dance," She told him while pulling his arms.

       "I'll dance if.. Hmm.. What songs are least likely to play?" he said as though thinking to himself.
      "I'll dance if a song by Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Jason Derulo or Usher comes on."

        Royanne knew that it was a very small percentage for one of those to come on.
      Suprisingly, the song that came on next was New Flame.

      "Yes, Chris Brown, come on Othonos. Let's boogie," She said while moving him. He groaned in response.

       Eventually they ended up having fun performing an improvised dance.

     "Wasn't that fun?" Royanne asked Demetri while she sat on the window seat. 

       "It was," he said while leaning on the wall next to the window.

      Royanne removed her dance shoes and run her hands over her feet. They were sore and had a few bruises.

      "Pushing yourself to hard?" he asked her.

       "This is just a Normal day of being a ballerina," she responded with a smile but she actually was in pain.

       "Do you have cream or is there a first aid kit with one here?" he asked.

      "I'll go put my feet in ice when I get back home later in the evening," She replied.

      "Don't be stubborn King, where's the first aid kit?" he asked again.

      She pointed to the window seat next to her. He walked over, lifted the seat and found the kit.

      He sat down in from of her and looked for Arnica cream or something similar. Once he found it. He got her feet and began applying it.

      She was a bit stunned to say anything at first.
      "Practice a lot?"

       "I used to get bruises a lot when I first started playing," he said.

      She watched him as she carefully applied the cream on.

       "So how where you planning on driving properly?" he asked when he was done, looking up at her.

       "My car is at maintenance so I'm getting an Uber. I have to even get going or I'll be late for work," She told him.

      His eyes lit up, "I can drop you off."