"Your sister was really beautiful," she said.

      I walked and stood behind her, looking at the photo. Zia's happy face looked back at me while she stood next to a younger me who looked like he didn't want to take the photo. It was taken the year she died.
      This month marked another year of her gone.

      "Thank you," I said.
      "This was the last picture I took with her. She died on the 15th of this month."

     "That explains your Tattoo," she said. I never thought she noticed it.

     "Sure the tattoo is tiny but during the nights I spent here, you never slept with a shirt on, so I noticed the 15.10~ZL on your lower abdomen," she added as though reading my mind.

      I grinned at the thought of her checking me out while I was asleep.

     "So what's the story behind this right here?" I asked while tracing my finger from her midspine to the bottom of her back.

      I felt her shiver from my touch. Though I was mainly tracing her tattoo. Was it why she was always covered around here?

     "No story. Just rebellious teen moment, mamma wasn't happy. She hit me with her cooking stick when she found out," she said before laughing as she remembered the moment.

     "Anyway let's go," she said.

     "Okay, you follow me behind," I told her as we walked out.

     "We're using separate cars?" she asked then pouted.

     "Yep, though I'll connect my car to yours so that we can talk," I said while handing her an earpiece Bluetooth trucker.

      "Grazie," She said and walked over to her car.

     I walked over to my car and got in. I put on my earpiece and connected it to hers.

     "Try to keep up Trixie," I said into the mic piece.

     "Just sad that I don't know where we are going, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that," her voice came through to my ear.

      I grinned before pulling out of the driveway. Her car tailing behind mine.

     The drive was absolutely fun despite us being in different cars. Eventually we got a bit out of town but still close to the coast. The road was clear and the views were stunning.

      "Is this a kidnap or what?" Quinn said through the earpiece.

      "Absolutely, we turn left in a few meters. Then I can ship you off to Mexico," I joked.

     "Ha ha, my father would have your head on a platter and sent to Mexico before I even get there," she said.

      I knew she was joking too but I definitely feel like it's true. Marco DelaCruz gave me mafia vibes.

     I drove into a graveled road. I could see Quinn's car in the rear view mirror.
      After driving past the trees, we reached an open space when we went off the gravel and I parked my car, she parked next to mine.

     "This is beautiful," Quinn said while getting out of the car.
      She took in the clear view of the pacific. Waves crashing onto the beach a few feet away from us.

      I smiled while taking out the picnic basket and the cooler boxes from my car.

      "Aww, a picnic. E possibile innamorarsi ancora di piu so qualcuno," She said.

      I honestly did better when she spoke Spanish. Italian on the other hand.