Muffled groans reverberate from him, making your center ripple with delight with every drag of his tongue. Ewan momentarily pulls off you, drawing a whine from your lips as he licks his thumb and presses the digit against your puckered ass. His mouth draws back to your cock as his thumb strokes your entry, his other hand massaging and squeezing your balls.

Your lungs sear from his quick progress and you arch against Tabaeus, feeling their own hardened dick nudge against your asscheeks from beneath their skirt.

Juxtaposed against the werewolf's rash movements, the vampire's hands continue to stroke with slow caress at your body. Though one hand does pull away, trailing down your front to squeeze at the base of your cock. The cool touch of their fingertips makes your insides twist, your heart jerking. Ewan and Tabaeus work together to torment you, wringing the gasps and moans from your chest as you squirm.

Beneath both styles of ministrations, your body isn't sure what to do. You find your back arching and bowing, your heels dig into Ewan's shoulders to press yourself further into his mouth. As you tilt your head, offering more of your throat to Tabaeus's mouth, your palms layer over their hands. Needily, you squeeze their knuckles, hoping to convince the vampire to squeeze harder, to touch more firmly.

They simply smile against your neck, nuzzling their nose against you as they chuckle. Somehow, the vibrations of their little chortle make a harsher shudder lick down your spine. Heat and pressure tangle inside you, knotting tight but being kept at bay with the infuriating gentleness of Tabaeus's touches. Writhing and groaning, the part of your brain that can still string together coherent thought can't argue against their tactics.

Ewan keeps you strung tight, your muscles flexing as your balls tense, your whole body quivering as his delighted snarls vibrate around you. Tabaeus cools you with their steady touch, keeping you a hair's breadth from tensing too tight, from tumbling over that edge of ecstasy. It is delicious torture that threatens to decimate your insides as your muscles flex and jerk and relax.

You're not sure what it is that changes Tabaeus's steady touches, but in the span of a breath, they bear down on you. Their hand squeezes tighter around your girth, stroking hard and fast, vying for dominance with Ewan's mouth. Their free hand reaches up your front, grasping at your throat with firm fingers. Hard and hot, they suckle at your neck, fangs just barely grazing your flesh but not yet a danger of penetrating.

But that's all you need. With a loud cry, the pressure crests and your body spasms, one hand landing at the back of Ewan's head, pushing him down. Fiery sensations sear along your body as you come. Your back arches and your heels dig into Ewan's back as your shoulders shove back against Tabaeus. No matter how much your flex and jerk, neither release you from their hold. Both continue to touch, to suck, to nip at you.

The moment your release subsides, Ewan parts from your dick with one last lick. For the moment, it seems his transformation has stalled, midway between wolfish and human. The same ole Ewan is still there, but with additional features.

His eyes are still hot and hungry on you as his chest heaves with excited breaths. A glance to his groin as he pushes to his knees gives you all the answers. Straining against the front of his jeans, his bulge threatens to snap the zipper down the middle. Ewan doesn't give you long to stare as he yanks his shirt off over his head and undoes his pants, kicking them off. Brown fur brackets his sides, sprouting thick down his back. A tail arcs from the base of his spine, excitement making it twitch back and forth.

It seems his lower half is far more morphed than his top half. From the furry depths between his thighs, a proud erection stands. Deep red with pre glistening on his fat mushroom tip. Thick and throbbing, his member twitches as you stare. The powerful bounce makes your insides quiver, just imagining the same happening inside yourself before you spot the knot. Another heat flares through you as you bite your lip, mentally calculating the size of the thickness at Ewan's base and equally imagining how it would feel wedged inside you; where it belongs.

Room & Boardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें