Part 15: Penis Version

SPECIAL NOTE: There are 2 versions of Part 15! This is the version where reader has a penis.

---

It isn't long until the two had you stripped down completely, the bat pajamas and your undergarments thrown in a heap in the far corner. Tabaeus takes up a position behind you, forcing you to lean back against them, while Ewan hunkers down between your spread thighs. Anticipation crawls along your skin, your breathing already hitched with excitement. Stuck between a vampire and werewolf, you realize there's little you can do other than enjoy their fiendish ways.

That thought solidifies further as Ewan's warm lips skirt along your inner leg, scruffy jawline razing your flesh. Simultaneously, cool fingers tease up your sides and over your chest, deft fingers toying with your nipples. A soft gasp escapes you, your back arching into the touch as your thighs lightly squeeze against Ewan's head. Your eyes flutter shut, heart thrumming in your chest.

Ewan gives a playful growl, yanking your legs further apart again as he continues upward. The action makes your dick throb, your heart skip. Against your throat, Tabaeus chuckles, breath and lips cool against your warming skin.

"You smell really good," he rumbles against your leg.

In the dark of the van, Ewan's gaze glows brighter and his hair bushier, more unkempt. The stubble dotting his jaw is becoming increasingly thick as he inhales. A thrill shoots down your spine, able to feel his inhalation tickle your thighs. Faintly, you think his mouth must be closer than it looks and your imagination supplies a subtly elongated jawline nosing its way up your leg.

"On that, we can agree." Tabaeus hums, their nose skirting along your throat as they softly breathe in your scent. Their hands are still gently teasing and groping at you in lazy strokes. Against the pads of their fingers, your nipples are taut beads, twinging with delight at every little bit of friction.

With a grumbly huff, Ewan adjusts their positioning again. His hands slide under your rear, palms hot and rough against your flesh, as he maneuvers your knees over his shoulders.

Your eyes crack open, finding Ewan staring hungrily at your exposed cock. His eyes jump to your face, sensing your gaze on him, and a crooked smile splits across his lips. The shape of his hair has changed, you think, before you realize it's tufted ears rising from his curls.

Sharp white teeth flash in your direction and, once more, your heart thrums. As you peer closer, you find fur has sprouted along his longer jawline, down his neck, under his shirt. There's only a brief moment when you wonder what other changes, what other shifting, is happening beneath his clothes before he moves.

Ewan's eyes flick back down to your cock, watching the subtle way it flexes under his attention and his smile broadens. Heat burns at your cheeks, your eyes clenching shut again. His palms drag from your ass, over your outer thighs, grazing sharp claw-like nails gingerly over your goosebumps. At the same time, his hot breath dances over your erection as he lowers his face.

In perfect synchronization, Ewan's hot wet tongue laps the length of your shaft as Tabaeus's cooler tongue swipes along your throat. The dichotomic sensations twist your muscles, another strangled gasp catching in your throat.

Two long fangs tease along your neck, raking hot paths in their wake.

With an impatient tug, pulling you closer, Ewan dips his head further against you. His tongue licks and flicks desperately against you. A quick swirl around your tip, down your shaft, before back up to torment that sensitive tip. With each pass, your dick flexes under and you arch, a molten heat solidifying at your center.